This is steamed whole chicken. It’s very delicious and simple to make. When buying a whole chicken sometimes it comes in 2 or 1 in a package. This time I bought the whole chicken that had 2 in the package. When buying 2 whole chicken in the package, you can have more to eat. Cleaning the chicken is very simple.
All you need to do is open the package. Take one whole chicken. The other chicken is wrapped up and put in the freezer to eat next time. Rinse the chicken. Open up the inside and take all the dirty stuff out. Make sure it is very clean inside. Put salt and Chinese cooking wine all around the chicken. Rub it all around the chicken. Then let it sit for 5-10 minutes to get the chicken smell away. Then rinse the chicken. Then place it in a bowl to drain the water out.
If you like, you can marinate the chicken with some salt and cooking wine. You can put some onions and gingers on top of the chicken to make it taste better.
To steam the whole chicken, take a large pan. Put some water. Place a wire rack and close the lid. When the water starts boiling, place the chicken into the steamer. When done, check to see If there are still some blood, redness or pink. If there are some then you need to cook it a bit longer. Make sure not to over cook the chicken, or it will become tough. If you see some pieces are red, not well-done, then you can put it in the microwave to heat it up. Heating time in the microwave depends on your microwave wattage and timing.
Look at how beautiful the chicken came out of the steamer. I decided to make steamed whole chicken because I like to eat chicken. It came out of the steamer perfectly. I like it. Steaming food is very healthy.
Kids and adults would like this steam whole chicken. The best combination that goes well would be with rice. With all the chicken you can mix in with the rice. You can have this for lunch and dinner. Once you eat this whole chicken, you will know how amazing this chicken would taste. Try the recipe and enjoy.
1. Put on a pair of dish washer gloves
2. Take the chicken out of the package
3. wash the chicken.
4. Take a scissors and cut out some of the fatty skins from the chicken
mostly from the butt part.
5. Take out all the dirty stuff in chicken.
6. Rinse the chicken inside until it is clean.
7. When you see if it is still dirty clean it some more.
8. Put some some salt all around the chicken and some chicken cooking wine.
9. rub it all around, so it would not stink. Wait for 5-10 minutes.
10. Rinse the chicken again.
11. put the chicken in a plastic bowl to let the water out.
1. Put the chicken on a plate.
2. Take a large pan and put it on the stove.
3. Put some cold water.
4. Place a wire rack in the large pan.
5. Close the lid and turn the heat to high.
6. When the water starts boiling, put the plate of whole chicken into the large pan.
7. Close the lid.
8. Cook the chicken for 30 min
9. Do not overcook the chicken or else it will get old
10. When it is done. Take it out and place it on the table.
11. If You like you can cut the whole chicken into pieces and put it onto a plate
11. If you see the chicken still have some redness or pink that is not well done, you
can heat it in the microwave.
(Note: Heating up the chicken depends on your microwave wattage. The heating time can be
12. Now the chicken is ready.