This is a plate of shrimps, simple and easy to make, and it does not take long. When buying from shrimp, they come in different sizes and brands. I decided to use big shrimps. The big shrimp I use are from a brand called tiger. Usually you can find tiger shrimp at a Chinese supermarket. They are easy to wash and do not contain any cleaning. Making these shrimps is fast and easy. All you need to do is take a package of shrimp from the freezer, open the package and take out as many pieces of shrimps you will eat and put it in the strainer. Rinse the shrimp.
Some shrimps need to be clean or have a strong smell. All you need to do is put some salt on the shrimp to clean the fresh smell out of the shrimp and rinse until you see no more bubble. Open the water and soak the shrimp in running water for 10-15 minutes. When there is no more fresh smell. You can start to use the shrimp.
I cook the shrimps because they cook fast. I decided not to remove the shells. If you like, you can remove the shells. I decided to boil the shrimps in a frying pan. They shrimps need to be boiled in boiling water for 3-4 minutes. Do not overcook the shrimp, or it will not taste good. Once done, place it onto a small plate.
Kids and adults would love these boiled shrimps. They are very delicious and easy to make. If you are allergic to shrimps, I will not recommend making this dish. You can have these shrimps with rice or noodles. It will make a good combination and taste so good. You can also add some of your favourite vegetables. Adding vegetables can have more stuff to eat in the rice or noodles. If you have never boiled shrimp. You can try making this dish. If you make a lot, you can have it throughout the day. It is a good choice of a dish to make. If you are not allergic to shrimp, try the recipe and enjoy.
Preparing the shrimp:
1. Take the package of shrimp out of the freezer.
2. Open the package and pour out as many shrimps as you need to cook on a strainer.
3. Rinse the shrimps.
4. Remove all the shells from the shrimps. (optional)
5. When all is done. Rinse the shrimps and set them aside.
1. In the cupboard, take a non-stick pan and place it on the stove.
2. Turn the heat to high.
3. Put some water into the pan.
4. When the heat is hot, Pour the strainer of shrimps into the pan.
(Note: Keep an eye on the shrimps because they cook fast.)
5. Close the lid and let it cook in boiling water for 3-4 minutes.
6. When the shrimps are well-done. Turn the heat off.
7. Use a tong and put all the shrimps onto a bowl and place it on the table.