This is a spaghetti pasta with Pergo pasta sauce and Cheddar cheese. I use an already made pasta sauce from a jar. It is called Pergo pasta sauce. You can find this made Pergo pasta sauce at any supermarket that sells this kind of sauce.
Cooking spaghetti noodles is very simple. I have the recipe on how to make spaghetti noodles. If you already know how to make spaghetti noodles, it will be an easy task.
Making the plate of pasta, you need to put as much spaghetti you will eat on the plate. Take the jar of Pergo pasta sauce. Open the jar and put as much sauce as needed on the spaghetti. Open the package of cheddar cheese and place it on the top of the spaghetti sauce. Put it in the microwave and heat it for 3-4 minutes. Heating time on the microwave depends on the microwave wattage. When ready, take it out. Mix the spaghetti pasta sauce and cheddar cheese.
If you are allergic to cheese, I recommend not to put any. You can eat the spaghetti with the pasta sauce, and it will still taste delicious.
For the first time you make pasta, you will find it hard. But once you do it a couple of times, you will get the hang of it. Then you can make any pasta of your choice. The sauce is very delicious, and I like it. The pasta sauce is already made from the jar. Simple without having to make the sauce. It saves time from making sauce. Making your homemade sauce can taste better too!
Kids and adults would like this spaghetti pasta with Pergo pasta sauce and cheddar cheese. You can have this for lunch or dinner. If you cannot finish, you can leave them in the fridge for 2-3 days or freeze them. Once you want to eat it, take it out of the freeze and defrost it. It’s such an easy and delicious plate of spaghetti with Pergo sauce and cheddar cheese. Try the recipe and enjoy.
1. In a cupboard, take out a large pan or pot. Fill up with cold water the amount of spaghetti noodles you would need.
2. Turn on the stove to high heat.
3. Put a bit of salt in the water and stir to mix in the water.
4. Put the lid on the pan or pot and wait until the water is boiling,
5. Once the water is boiling, pour the noodles into the pan or pot and stir.
6. Close the lid and wait until the noddles boil at medium heat for about 7-10 min.
7. Once boiling, stir it a few times so that it will not stick.
8. Close the lid and cook it for another 5 min or until boiled with bubbles.
9. When it’s boiling with bubbles, open the lid and take a piece of pasta out and taste to see if it is tender.
10. If the Pasta is not tender, let it cook for a bit longer until you taste pasta tender.
11. When the pasta is cooked to tender texture. Take a strainer and put it in the sink and pour the pasta into the strainer.
12. Rinse the pasta for 2-3 min with cold water.
13. Put some cold water in the pan and pour the noodles back into the pan or pot. Pour it back in the strainer to loosen the noodles. This way will be easier to take out the noodles.
Making the plate of pasta with Pergo pasta sauce and cheddar cheese:
1. In the cupboard, take a plate.
2. Put as much spaghetti pasta as you want to eat on the plate.
3. Take a jar of Pergo pasta sauce and scoop as much as you want to eat on the spaghetti.
4. Take a package of singles cheddar cheese out of the fridge.
5. Open the package and take the cheese out. Place the cheese on top of the spaghetti sauce.
6. Place the plate of spaghetti in the microwave and heat it for 3 minutes.
(Note: Heating a plate of pasta depends on the wattage of your microwave.)
7. When the pasta is ready, take it out of the microwave and place it on the table.
8. Take a fork and mix the spaghetti pasta sauce with the cheddar cheese.
9. Now you have Spaghetti with Pergo sauce and cheddar cheese.