Steamed green beans are simple and delicious to make. These green beans can be found at a supermarket. It comes in a big frozen package. Buying a big bag can have more to eat.
Green beans are the easiest food to make. I decided to steam them because they steam fast.
Green beans are a very healthy vegetable to eat. Boiling green beans is healthy. It is good for the eyes. It has vitamin k and can also reduce the risk of fractures
Kids and adults would like these green beans. You have these for lunch or dinner. It is good to have on the side of the plate if you are eating pork chops, spaghetti or rice.
The colour of the green beans came out nice. It tastes very delicious, and I like it a lot. If you are a vegetarian, this will be a perfect dish to make. If you have no idea what kind of vegetable dish to make. This can be a fast and simple dish that you can consider in making. Try the recipe and enjoy.
1. Take some green beans and rinse it clean and it on a strainer over a bowl to drain
out the water.
2. In the cupboard, Take a large pan and place it on the stove.
3. Put in some water. Turn the heat to high.
4. Once the water starts boiling, put the plate of green beans into the large pan.
5. Close the lid.
6. Cook the green beans for 10-15 minutes.
7. If you feel the green beans are tender that means they are ready. If not then you need to cook it a bit longer.
8. Once it is ready. Turn of the heat.
9`. Use a plate clipper or kitchen mittens, take out the steamed green beans and place it on the table.