A fast smoked meat sandwich that you can make for lunch or dinner. It is delicious. I decided to use the box of smoke meat that is already made. It comes in 4 packages in the box. The brand is called Levitts, and the name is Montreal smoked meat. I bought it at a store called giant tiger. You can find this store in most Canadian provinces. Only British Columbia does not have this store.
All you need to do is open the box. Take out as many packages of smoke meat that you will eat. Open the package and place it onto a plate. Put it in the microwave and heat it for 90 seconds. If you feel not ready yet, heat it a bit more. When ready, take it out and separate the smoke meats. Then set it aside.
I decided to use regular sandwich bread instead of rye bread. I put the bread in the oven and heat it at 350F (170 degrees) for 5 minutes. When it is ready. Use a tong and take out the regular sandwich bread immediately. Keeping the bread in the oven too long will make the bread become hard. Then put it onto a plate and set it aside.
To assemble the sandwich, I put a few pieces of smoked meat. Spread some mustard on the sandwich and then close the top. Cut the sandwich in half into a traingle shape. Then place the sandwich nicely in an angel onto a plate. Now you have a smoked meat sandwich.
Kids and adults would love this sandwich. Kids can also have fun creating their sandwiches with an adult’s help in putting the ingredients in for them. You can have this sandwich for lunch or dinner. A smoked meat sandwich uses a rye bread. If you do not have any then you can use regular sandwich bread. It will still taste delicious. I like this sandwich a lot. Try making this sandwich, and you will enjoy it a lot.
Preparing the smoke meat:
1. Take out the box of smoke meat.
Note: ( In the smoke meat box has 4 packages.)
2. Take as many packages that you will eat.
3. Open the smoke meat package and place it onto a plate.
4. Heat it in the microwave for 90 seconds. If it still not ready
heat it up a bit more.
Note: ( Different microwave wattage heating time can be different).
5. When ready, take the plate out and seperate the smoke meat apart from
6. Set the place of smoke meat aside.
Oven the sandwich bread: (Optional)
1. Take the package of a sandwich bread.
2. Take a sandwich bread
3. Separate the sandwich bread.
4. Put it in the oven and heat it for 5 minutes.
(Note: Make sure that the bun is not overcooked, or it will become hard.)
5. Once ready, take it out immediately and set it aside.
Making the smoke meat sandwich:
1. Take out theregular sandwich bread.
2. Place the 2 slices of bread onto a cutting board.
3. Seperate the bread apart.
4. Take the mustard out of the fridge.
5. Squeeze some mustard on one bread. Use a knife and spread
6. On the other side of the bread, put some smoke meat.
7. Close the bread together
8. Use a knife, cut the sandwich in half into a traingle shape.
9. Take a plate, and place the smoke meat sandwich nicely in an angle on
10. If you like it hot, you can heat it in the microwave.
Note: ( Make sure not to heat the sandwich too long or it will be hard.)
10. Now you have a smoke meat sanwhich.