This is the easiest dish to make. It does not take long and you can have this dish in no time. When you come home from work and you want to make something fast to eat, you can make this stir-fried corn with mixed peppers and onions. I used a can of corn, but you can use frozen corn. I took some red and yellow mix peppers can cut them into round pieces and also sliced some onions pieces.
To make this dish, I took a large pan. Turn on the heat to high, when the pan is hot I put in some oil and pour in some onions. I stir until they are done. Then I put in the corn and stir a bit. I put in the mix of peppers and stir a bit. Keep an eye on the pan because they cook really fast. When it is done, I pour them into a plate and place it on the table.
Kids and adults would love this dish a lot. It is a fast dish to make. When you have no idea what to make on that day. This could be the perfect recipe to make. I really like this dish a lot. You can have this for lunch or dinner. You can eat this with rice or noodles, whichever you choose as your desire. It is a very delicious and fast dish that you should try and make. Try the recipe and enjoy.
Prepare the corn:
1. Take a can of corn.
(Note: You can use any type of can corn of your choice)
2. Use a can opener and open the can.
3. Take a strainer and pour all the corn into the strainer to drain out the water.
4. Rinse the corn.
5. Put a bowl under the strainer to prevent the water from dripping everywhere.
Preparing the mixed bag of small peppers:
1. In the fridge, take the mix-bag of peppers.
2. Rinse the peppers.
3. The seeds that are leftover. Place it into a bowl.
4. Take as many peppers as you need to cook.
5. The un-use peppers in the bowl. Wrap it up and put it in the fridge.
6. Take the bowl of sliced peppers and set it aside.
Preparing the onions and green onions:
1. In the bag, take an onion and place it on the cutting board. Cut off the two ends
2. Peel the skins, and cut the onion in half. Place it on the side and cut it into slices.
3. Place the onions in a bowl and set them aside.
4. In the fridge, take out some green onions. Wash the green onions.
5. Cut the green onions into small pieces and set it aside.
1. In the cupboard, take out a large pan and put it on the stove.
2. Turn the heat to high.
3. When the pan is hot, put in some oil.
4. Put in some onions and stir until done.
5. Pour the corn into the pan and use a cooking spatula to stir a bit.
6. When the corn is almost ready, pour in the mix small peppers.
7. Stir everything together until ready.
8. Once it is ready, turn off the heat and pour it onto a plate and set it on the table.