This is a brine soya sauce chicken leg. A Chinese dish. It’s very delicious and simple to make. Look at how it is coated with soya sauce with some sauce on the plate after boiling from a soya sauce pot. I decide to use chicken because I like to eat chicken. At the bottom I have the recipe how to make the soya sauce chicken.
With the pot of soya sauce, if you do not finish it, you can freeze it and use it next time. The pot of soya sauce, can be made with pork or tofu instead of chicken. With this sauce you can different variety of stuff with it and have a lot to eat.
Kids and and adult would like this soya sauce chicken. The best combination that goes well would be with rice or noodles. You can have this for lunch and dinner.Once you eat this chicken leg, you will know how amazing this chicken would taste like.
Try the recipe and enjoy.
Direction Cleaning Chicken legs:
1. Put on a pair of dish washer gloves
2. Take the chicken out of the package
3. wash the chicken.
4. Take a scissors and cut out some of the fatty skins from the chicken
5. Cut off the end part of the bone off.
6. Take out all the dirty stuff in chicken.
7. Rinse the chicken
8. When you see it is still dirty clean it some more.
9. Put some some salt all around the chicken.
10. rub it all around, so it would not stink.
11. Rinse the chicken again.
12. put the chicken in a plastic bowl to let the water out.
Half cup dark soya sauce
light soya sauce
6 cups of water
3-4 pieces of cloves
pinch of salt
Cooking soya sauce:
1. Take out a slow cooker or a pot. Place the slow cooker on the table or a pot on the
2. Pour in half cup of dark soya sauce into a slow cooker or a pot. Then pour 6 cups of water.
3. Take a clean bowl and put 3-4 pieces of cloves. Put some water over the cloves.
4. Put it in the microwave for 1 minute.
5. Take it out of the microwave and put it in the slower cooker or pot.
6. In the slower cooker or pot, add in garlic powder, sugar, salt and light soya suace.
7. Turn on the heat on high. Cook the soya sauce for 10 minutes or until it is boiling.
8. When it is boiling, turn off the heat and taste the soya sauce. If the taste is right, that mean is ready to use.
Cooking the chicken leg:
1. Put the chicken in a slow cooker or pot.
2. Boil for 10 minutes and then turn the heat to low.
3. Cook for another 30 minutes
4. Now the soya sauce chicken legs are ready