This breakfast meal everyone can make in the morning in a simple and fast way. When you have left over bread at home that has not been used, you can make French toast with it. It does not take long. When eating the French toast, it’s very delicious.
I really like this French toast a lot. French toast is dipped in an egg mixture and pan fried until it is golden brown on both sides on low heat. If you like, you can cut off the bread crust to make it look nice.
Kids and adults would love this breakfast French toast. You can put some butter, syrup, or jam on top with some fruits. Whatever you choose as your desire. The French toast came out perfectly golden brown. It is best to eat it when it comes out from the pan nice and fresh. I decided to put some slice apple on the side of the plate to look nicer. It will look like it has more stuff on the plate. You will enjoy this amazing French toast with some sliced apple on the side. Try the recipe and enjoy.
Beating the eggs:
1. Take a clean bowl or a round plate that can beat the eggs.
2. Take out 2-3 eggs. Depending on how many people are eating.
3. Crack 3 eggs into a bowl or a round plate.
4. Beat the eggs, using a teeth knife because it will beat evenly.
5. Put some milk (opitional)
6. If you put milk, continue beating until everything is mix well
7. Set it aside.
Dipping the bread:
1. Take out a bread
2. Cut off the bread crust.
3. Dip the bread into the egg mixture.
5. Make sure the bread is dip evenly all around the bread.
(Note: Do not soak too long into the egg mixture or else it will become soggy.)
1. In the cupboard take out a fry pan.
(Note: you can take out the fry fan a head of time.)
2. Put it on the stove. turn the heat to
3. When the heat is hot, put in some oil.
4. Place the french toast in the fry pan.
5. Immediately turn the heat to low.
6. Cook both sides until they are golden brown
(Note: You will need to keep an eye on the french toast because it cooks fast or else it will get burn.)
Once done turn off the heat.
Making the plate of french toast and slice apple:
1. Immediately put the french toast on the plate and another on the top slanted.
2. Take an apple.
3. Use a slice cutter and slice the apple into pieces directly onto the plate.
4. If you like, you can put butter, syrup or jam on top of the french toast.
5. Now you have a french toast with sliced apple.
6. Enjoy this yummy french toast and sliced apple.