This omelette are very delicious and easy to make. Look at how colourful and beautiful it came out after frying the omelette. This is a perfect combination dish that goes well with rice. If you like, you can eat it just like that. You can make whatever choice you desire. The omelettes are the size of a plate after frying in the pan. These are very good to have for breakfast meal.
All you need to do is crack 4 eggs and put what ever ingredients you like inside the egg mixture. I decide to go with frozen baby clams, green onions and red peppers. Frying time on the pan does not take long. Just make sure not to burn the egg on each sides. This is a very good dish to make.
Kids and adult will love this omelette a lot. You can have this for breakfast or dinner. It is very delicious and I like it a lot. This is the perfect baby clam omelette after frying from a pan. Easy to make when you know what you want on the omelette. If you have no ideal what dish to make, you can consider making a baby clam omelette with red peppers and green onions. Try the recipe and enjoy
Preparing frozen baby clams:
1. Take a package of frozen baby clams out of the freezer.
2. Open package.
3. Put some into a bowl.
4. Wash the baby clams 2-3 times. Ensure they are properly clean.
5. Put some cold water to soak the baby clams.
6. Put the bowl of baby clams into the microwave and heat it until the water starts boiling.
7. Take the bowl of baby clams out of the microwave.
8. Pour out the water into the sink and set the bowl aside.
Preparing the eggs:
1. In the fridge, take out 4 eggs.
2. Crack the eggs into a bowl.
3. Pour some milk into the egg mixture.
4. Take a teeth knife and beat the eggs.
(Note: Using a teeth knife will beat the eggs evenly.)
5. Set the bowl of egg mixture aside.
Preparing the onions and scallions:
1. In the bag, take an onion. Use a knife and peel the skins.
2. Place it on the cutting board.
3. Cut it in half. Place it on the side and cut it into slices.
4. Dice the onions into small pieces.
5. Put the onions in a bowl and set them aside.
6. Take 2-3 pieces of scallions.
7. Wash the scallions.
8. Place it on the cutting board
9. Cut the scallions into small pieces
10. Take 2 red small peppers wash it very well and wipe it clean.
11. Place it on a cutting board. Slice into 2 layers and cut into pieces.
1. In the cupboard, take a non-stick fry pan.
2. Turn the heat to medium-low,
3. When the pan is hot, put in some oil.
4. Put the small pieces of onions into the frying pan and stir until done.
5. Pour the bowl of baby clams and stir until almost done.
6. Pour the bowl of egg mixture into the frying pan with the baby clams.
7. Sprinkle red peppers on top of the egg.
8. Turn the heat to low.
9. Let it cook for a bit.
10. When the bottom is no more egg liquid, sprinkle some green onions.
11. Use a large plate. Put it over the pan and flip the clam omlette over on the plate.
12. Flip the omelette over to the other side into the pan.
(Note: Keep an eye on the eggs. They cook fast. Make sure they do not get burn.)
13. Let the egg and baby clams cook by themselves until it is well-done.
14. Once there are no more liquid and well done, that means it is ready. Turn off the heat.
15. Use the same large plate. Put it over the pan and flip the baby clam omlette over on the plate. Place the plate of baby clam omelette with red peppers and green onions on the table.