These bake potatoes with mozzarella cheese are very delicious and easy to make. Making it from a microwave take less then 20 minutes and you can have these potato in no time. It all depends on how many potatoes you want to make and eat. The time may vary. I decide to put some cheese and spices on the top to make it more look good and tasty.
All you need to do is put a big potato in a bowl with some water that can almost cover the potato. Put in the microwave and heat it up from both sides for 5 minute. Use a knife and poke the potatoes and if you feel it is still tender and also the inside middle, heat it up for another 1 minute. Once it is ready, pour out the water in the sink. Then cut the middle and peel a bit of the side skin open to put some cheese and spices on it. Heat it up for 30 seconds, for the cheese to melt completely.
kids and adults would love this bake potatoes with mozzarella cheese on top. You can have these potato for lunch or dinner. This is a fast bake potato with cheese, you can make in the microwave. Try the recipe and enjoy.
1 big potato
1 grant (to grant the cheese)
some cold water
Mozzarella cheese ( you can use any kind of cheese)
spices for the taste (optional)
1. Take a big potato in a bag.
2. Place the big potato in a bowl and put as much cold water that can over the potato
3. Put it in the microwave and cover the bowl.
4. Heat the potato for 10 minutes.
5. When the potato is at 5 minutes, stop the microwave. Open the microwave and take
lid off. You will see the water boiling up.
6. Take a tong and turn the potato over
7. Continue to microwave the potato for another 5 minutes.
8. When the microwave stops, take the bowl of big potato and pour the water out into the sink.
9. Use a knife and cut the potato in half, but not all the way.
(note: if the middle inside is still hard, put a soup spoon that can be put in the microwave to hold the potato together in the middle. Heat it up for another 1 minute.)
10. In the fridge take out mozzarella cheese. Place it on a cutting board. Use a grant and grant
as many pieces as you need in the potato.
11. Sprinkle some Mozzarella cheese in the middle of the potato. Then add some spices on the potato for it to taste good
12. Put the same soup spoon, that can be put in the microwave to hold the potato together in the middle, so that the cheese can be melt properly and evenly. Put in the microwave and cover it with a lid. Heat it up for 30 seconds. Take the lid off and if the cheese is melted. that mean it is ready.
13. Take the potato out of the microwave and transfer it into a plate.
14. Now you can eat. Enjoy!!!!