A simple apple with pork and onions dish to make. When you have apples and haven’t eaten it in a while, you can use the apple to make a stir-fry dish. It is very delicious, and I like it. You can add an apple to the stir-fry dish to have something special.
The pork cooks fast in the pan. Keep an eye on the pork, or it will become tough. The pork needs to be cooked well-done without any pink or red inside showing. When pork and celery are done cooking separately, mix them in a frying pan with the apple and onions. Place it on a plate and place it on the table.
Kids and adults would love this dish a lot. You can have this for lunch or dinner. The best combination of this dish would be rice. With the sauce and different food on the dish, you can mix it in with the rice. It will taste so good mixing in with the rice. On that day, when you have no idea what to cook, you can consider making this dish. Try the recipe and enjoy.
Preparing the apples and onions:
1. Take out 3 apples. Use a knife peeler, peel the skins and cut them into pieces, put it directly into the saltwater. Set it aside until you are ready to use it.
(Note: Putting the apples in the saltwater to prevent it from not being a good colour.)
2. In the fridge, take red peppers. Cut it in half. Use a spoon and scoop up all the seeds out and put it directly into a bowl.
Put red peppers on a cutting board. Cut the red peppers into slice pieces. Place it into a bowl and set it aside.
3. In the bag, take an onion, peel the skins. Place it on the cutting board. Cut it in half. Place it on the side and cut it into slices. Put the onions in a bowl and set them aside.
4. Take an onion. Use a knife peeler and peel the onion skin.
5. Place it on the cutting board. Cut each onion in half. Put it on the side and cut it into slices.
Preparing the pork:
1. Take the pork package, use a tong take as many as you needed and put it on the cutting board.
2. The rest is leftover. Wrap it with a plastic wrapper and put it in the freezer.
3. If you already have pork in the freezer, take the pork out of the freezer, put it in the microwave to defrost.
(Note: Different microwave wattage and defrosting time can be different.)
4. Put on some dishwasher gloves.
5. Take a knife and cut the pork into pieces. Put it into a bowl and set it aside.
Marinating the pork:
1. Take the bowl of pork and a tong.
2. Sprinkle some salt and mix. Put a lot of garlic powder and a bit of soya sauce together, and mix well.
3. Put some cornstarch. Mix until you do not see any more cornstarch.
(Note: Make sure all the cornstarch is coated in the pork.)
4. Put some flour. Mix until you do not see any more cornstarch.
(Note: Make sure all the flour is coated everywhere in the pork.)
5. When it is all mixed, set the bowl aside.
Cooking the pork:
1. In the cupboard, take a non-stick frying pan and place it on the stove.
2. Turn the heat to medium-low. Put in some oil.
3. Take the bowl of pork and put it into the frying pan.
4. Separate the pork apart.
5. Let the pork cook a bit. Then move the pan.
(Note: Keep an eye on the pork because they cook fast.)
6. Use a tong, turn over all the pork and turn the heat to low.
7. Cook the pork until it is well-done, without any pink or red.
(Note: Do not overcook the pork, or it will be tough.)
8. Use kitchen scissors and cut the pork to see if it’s all well-done. If it’s not, it needs to cook a little bit longer.
9. Once done, turn off the heat. Put it into a bowl and set it aside.
Cooking the pork and apple together:
1. In the cupboard, take a large pan and place it on the stove.
2. Turn the heat to high. Put in some oil.
3. Put in the onions and stir until it is almost ready.
4. Take the bowl of apple and pour all the apple into a large pan.
5. Stir the apple a bit.
(Note: Keep an eye on the apple, it cooks fast.)
6. Let it cook for a bit.
7. Turn the heat to medium-low.
8. Stir a bit.
9. Pour in the pork and stir to mix.
10. Once ready, turn off the heat. Pour all the apple with pork and onions onto a plate and place it on the table.