This is a baked chicken tenderloin wrapped with bacon. I decided to use 3 chicken tenderloin, so that I can have more to eat throughout the day. I used the chicken tenderloin from the Giant Tiger brand. When you look at the chicken tenderloin wrapped with bacon, it looks very delicious and tasty.
The oven has to be pre-heated before baking the chicken tenderloin. Prepared a baking tray with parchment paper. Bake as much as you need. I baked 3 pieces of chicken tenderloin. This time I only added some flour on both sides of the chicken tenderloin. Put it in the oven and bake for 30 minutes. Every 10 minutes, flip the chicken tenderloin over and bake till the end of the timing. Leave it in the oven until you are ready to eat. Leaving it in the oven will keep it warm, and it will not get cold.
When you are ready to take it out. Put it onto a cutting board and cut the chicken tenderloin into pieces.
I decided to leave a whole piece of chicken tenderloin in the glass bowl and cut 2 whole chicken tenderloin into pieces. I place the cut pieces around the glass bowl.
Kids and adults would love this chicken tenderloin. You can have it for lunch or dinner. You can have it with rice or noddles.
Another way of eating the chicken tenderloin is making a sandwich. Kids can also have fun creating their chicken tenderloin burgers with an adult’s help in putting the ingredients in for them.
Making a chicken tenderloin is simple. It is already prepared and just put in the oven and bake for 30 minutes. Just flip it over every 10 minutes. Very simple, and it saves time. Try the recipe and enjoy.
Chicken tenderloin (Giant Tiger brand):
1. Preheat oven at 350F (190 degrees)
2. Take the frozen chicken tenderloin out of the freezer.
3. Open the package and take as many chicken tenderloin as needed to eat.
4. Take a baking tray. Put some parchment paper.
5. Put the frozen chicken tenderloin onto a baking tray,
6. Marinate some oil and flour on both side of the chicken tenderloin.
6. When the oven is very hot, open the oven and put the baking tray into the oven.
7. Bake the Chicken tenderloin for 30 minutes.
8. Every 10 minutes. Flip the chicken tenderloin over.
9. Bake the chicken tenderloin until the oven finishes baking.
10. Once finished. Take out the tray of chicken tenderloin. Place whole whole pieces on to a glass bowl.
11. Place 2 chicken tenderloin onto a cutting board and cut into pieces.
12. Put the chicken tenderloin pieces around the glass bowl.