This stir-fry purple cabbage is a simple recipe to make, and it does not take long. I decided to make the cabbage because the purple cabbage is good for health. This purple cabbage is good for the eyes, and it has vitamin A and helps improve vision.
These purple cabbages need to be cooked until they are tender. Make sure you add some salt, soya sauce and garlic powder to have more flavour and taste better. Put some water and close the lid to cook at low medium heat until it is tender.
How do you know when it is tender? By taking a piece and trying it. Once it is soft, that is how you know it is ready. If you are a vegetarian person, this will be a good purple cabbage to make. The best combination that goes well with the cabbages would be with rice or noodles. Kids and adults would love these cabbages a lot since it is good for the eyes and health. This bowl of purple cabbge is so fast to make, and you can have this for dinner in no time. Try the recipe and enjoy.
1. In the fridge, take out the purple cabbage and place it on a cutting board.
2. Cut the purple cabbage in half.
3. Use a slice cutter and cut the cabbage into pieces directly into a bowl, the amount you need to eat.
4. Rinse the cabbages.
5. Take 2 garlics and peel the garlic’s skins and cut into pieces.
1. In the cupboard, take out a pan and put it on the stove.
2. Turn on the heat high.
3. When the pan is hot, put some oil in it.
4. Put the garlic in the pan.
5. Stir until it is almost done.
6. Put the cabbage in the pan and stir for a bit.
7. Put a bit of salt, light soya sauce, and garlic powder.
8. Stir to mix.
9. Take some tap water and pour it into the pan.
10. Close the lid and let it cook for a couple of minutes at low medium heat until the texture is tender.
11. Open the lid and take a piece of cabbage and taste it to see if the cabbage is tender. If cabbage is not tender, then you need to cook it a bit longer.
12. When the cabbage is tender and all cooked, turn off the heat.
13. Take a plate or a container and scoop up all the stir-fry purple cabbage and place it on the table.