A stir-fried zucchini with onions is simple to make and very delicious. It smells so good when stir-frying from the pan. It can make you feel hungry. Eating zucchini is very healthy and good for the eyes. I decided to use 4 zucchini to make a vegetarian dish. These zucchini are grown in the garden and must be grown on hot sunny days.
To make this dish, I used a knife peeler mold to peel the skin, but not too much. I also slice some zucchini into strips of pieces. I used a slice cutter and sliced the zucchini into pieces directly into a mixing bowl.
I cook the zucchini and onions in a large pan. I added a bit of water. Closing the lid can help the cooking process a bit faster. Let it cook until the water starts boiling. Take a piece and taste it to see if it’s your desire texture. Some people might like it hard, crunchy, and tender or tender. Putting seasoning is your preference because some people might like it spicy and others might not. Once it is the right texture, it is ready. When ready, turn off the heat, and pour it onto a bowl and place it on the table.
Kids and adults would love these zucchini. This is a good stir-fried zucchini. I like this dish a lot. If you are a vegetarian, this can be a perfect dish to make. I would recommend eating this dish with rice. You can mix the sauce and zucchini together in the rice. It will taste very good. It is a very delicious and tasty dish. If you make a lot, you can have it throughout the day. It is a choice dish to make. Try the recipe and enjoy.
Preparation of the zucchini:
1. In the fridge, take 4 pieces of zucchini. If you feel that the zucchini is slippy, rinse with water and rub the zucchini with a cloth.
2. Place the zucchini on the cutting board and cut off 2 end parts.
3. Take 1 zucchini. Take a knife peeler mold shape and peel off some skins, but not too much.
4. Use a slice cutter and slice the zucchini directly into a mixing bowl.
5. Repeat the same steps for the rest of the zucchini.
(Note: Do not cut the zucchini too small or big. Just the right size. )
6. Set the bowl of zucchini aside.
Preparing the onions:
1. In the bag, take an onion and place it on the cutting board. Cut off the two ends
2. Peel the skins, and cut the onion in half. Place it on the side and cut it into slices.
3. Place the onions in a bowl and set them aside.
Cooking the zucchini:
1. In the cupboard, take a large pan and put it on the stove.
2. Turn the heat to high.
3. When the pan is hot, put in some oil.
4. Put the onions and stir until done.
5. Take the bowl of zucchini, and pour it into the large pan.
6. Stir the zucchini a bit.
7. Sprinkle some salt, garlic powder and pour a bit of soya sauce.
8. Stir the zucchini a few times.
9. Pour in some water and close the lid.
(Note: Keep an eye on the zucchini because they can cook fast.)
10. When the water starts boiling, let it cook by itself for 1 minute.
11. Open the lid and stir a bit.
12. Take a piece of zucchini and taste if it’s a bit crunchy and tender.
13. When it is a bit crunchy and tender, that means it is ready. If not, you need to cook it a bit longer.
14. When the zucchini is tender, turn off the heat. Pour the zucchini on to a bowl and place it on the table.