These cauliflower with ground beefs are very delicious and simple to make. It does not take long and you have this dish in no time. I really like this dish a lot. You can prepare the food the night before a head of time.
Marinating the ground beefs the night before gives the ground beefs a good taste of texture. Boiling the cauliflower to have a good texture before stir frying on the pan needs to be tender. At the bottom I have the recipe how to make the cauliflowers with ground beefs.
You can have this dish for lunch or dinner. The best combination that goes well with this dish would be rice. With all the sauce, ground beefs and cauliflower that you can mix in the rice. Kids and adult would love this dish a lot. This is a very good dish to make. Try the recipe and enjoy!!!!
1. Peel 2 garlic’s skins and Cut into pieces.
2. Peel the onion skin. Place it on the cutting board. Cut the onion in
half. Place it on the side and cut into slice pieces.
3. Put all in a small plate and set it aside.
4. Take the cauliflower out of the fridge. remove from package.
5. Rinse the cauliflower
6. Place the cauliflower on the cutting board and cut it in half.
7. Separate the cauliflower and place it directly into the bowl.
8. When you see big pieces of cauliflower, cut the cauliflower into pieces.
9. When it’s all done separating , rinse the cauliflower.
Marinate the ground beefs:
1. Take out a ground beefs. Place it on a cutting board and take as much ground beef you need.
2. What ever is left over, wrap it with a plastic wrapper and place it in the freezer.
3. Take a clean bowl. Cut the beefs into pieces and place it in the bowl
4. Marinate with salt, a lot of garlic powder, some soya sauce Mix it well together.
5. Put in some cornstarch and mix it together, until you do not see anymore cornstarch.
(Note: make sure the cornstarch is all coated everywhere.)
6. Add in flour mix all together, until you do not see any more flour.
(Note: Make sure the flours are all coated in the ground beefs.)
Boiling the cauliflower:
1. In the cupboard take out a large pan.
2. Place on the stove.
3. Pour some cold water into the large pan. If there is not enough water then you can add more.
(note: Add just the right amount of water that you need to boil the cauliflower.)
4. Turn on the heat to high and cover the lid.
5. Wait for about 10 minutes or until the water is boiling
6. When the water is boiling, add the cauliflower into the large pan and cover the lid.
7. Wait for the cauliflower to boil up again.
8. Let it continue boiling for 6 mintues
9. Open the lid. Take a knife or a long tooth pick. Insert it into the cauliflower. If you feel
the cauliflower are tender that means, it is ready.
10. Turn off the heat.
11. place it on a plate and set it aside.
Cooking the ground beefs:
1. Take a non stick pan and put it on the stove.
2. Turn the heat to low medium.
3. When the pan is hot, add in the ground beefs and separate them apart.
5. While cooking the beefs, turn the beef to low heat.
6. Wait for the ground beefs a bit, then flip the beefs to the other side
7. Wait for the beefs to cook by itself.
8. stir the ground beefs a few times.
8. Move the pan 2 -3 times.
9. Cook until the beefs are well done.
( note: Make sure there are no pink or red colour showing.)
10. When the beefs are ready, turn the heat off.
Cooking the cauliflower and ground beefs together:
1. Take a fry pan. Turn the heat to high.
2. When the pan is heat up. Put some oil.
3. Put in the garlic and onions. Use a wooden spatula and stir the garlic and onions,
until it is almost cook.
4. Put in the cauliflower and ground beefs and stir a bit.
5. Add in garlic powder, salt, and soya sauce and flour
7. String a few times.
8. Put in some water and close the lid.
9. When the water is boiling, open the lid
10. Take a piece and test, to taste if the texture is right or need to add some more
10. Stir the cauliflower and ground beefs together.
12. Turn the heat off.
13. Scoop up all into a plate and place it on the table.
14. Enjoy this wonderful cauliflower with ground beefs.