A stir-fried zucchini with shrimps is very delicious and tasty. It smells so good when stir-frying from the pan. It can make you feel hungry. Eating zucchini is very healthy and good for the eyes. I decided to add some shrimps with zucchini to have something mix with the vegetable.
First, I cook the shrimps because they cook fast. I decided to remove the shells before cooking because it can be easier to eat. If you like to remove shells when you eat, you can do that too! When cooking, putting seasoning is your preference because some people might like it spicy and others might not. You can also marinate the shrimps before cooking them in a frying pan. I put some dice of onions with the shrimps to stir-fry it. Stir-fried the shrimps until they are well-done.
Second, I cook the zucchini and onions in a large pan. I added a bit of water. Closing the lid can help the cooking process a bit faster. Let it cook until the water starts boiling. Take a piece and taste it to see if it’s your desire texture. Some people might like it hard, crunchy and tender or tender. Putting seasoning is your preference because some people might like it spicy and others might not. Once it is the right texture, it is ready.
Putting the sauce from the zucchini to the shrimp mix will taste good. Pour it with the zucchini to mix. It will smell so good and tasty. When ready, turn off the heat, and pour it onto a plate and place it on the table.
Kids and adults would love these zucchini with shrimps. This is such a good stir-fried combination dish with shrimps mixed in with the zucchini. I like this dish a lot. I would recommend eating this dish with rice. It will taste good. It is a very delicious and tasty dish. If you make a lot, you can have it throughout the day. It is a good choice dish to make. Try the recipe and enjoy.
Preparation of the zucchini:
1. In the fridge, take 3-4 pieces of zucchini. If you feel that the zucchini is slippy, rinse with water and rub the zucchini with a cloth.
2. Place the zucchini on the cutting board and cut off 2 end parts.
3. Take a knife peeler and peel off some skins, but not too much.
4. Take a knife and place it at an angle. While in each turn, cut the zucchini into pieces and put it directly into a mixing bowl.
(Note: Do not cut the zucchini too small or big. Just the right size. )
5. Take a vegetable slice cutter and slice into thin strip pieces directly into a bowl. When using the slice cutter, just be careful when slicing.
(Note: slicing it into thin pieces will make it easier and faster cooking.)
6. Set the bowl of zucchini aside.
Preparing the shrimp:
1. Take the package of shrimp out of the freezer.
2. Open the package and pour out as many shrimps as you need to cook on a strainer.
3. Rinse the shrimps.
4. Remove all the shells from the shrimps.
5. When all done. Rinse the shrimps and set them aside.
Preparing the onion:
1. In the bag, take an onion. Use a knife and peel the skins.
2. Place it on the cutting board.
3. Cut it in half. Place it on the side and cut it into slices.
4. Put the onions in a bowl and set them aside.
Cooking the shrimps:
1. In the cupboard, take a non-pan and place it on the stove.
2. Turn the heat to high.
3. When the heat is hot, put in some oil.
4. Put the onions in the large pan and stir until done.
5. Pour the bowl of shrimps into the large pan.
6. Stir 2-4 times.
(Note: Keep an eye on the shrimps because they cook fast.)
7. Sprinkle some salt, garlic powder and put some light soya sauce and stir to mix
8. Continue string until it is all cooked well.
9. When the shrimps are well done. Turn the heat off. Place the pan of shrimps aside.
Cooking the zucchini and shrimps together:
1. In the cupboard, take a large pan and put it on the stove.
2. Turn the heat to high.
3. When the pan is hot, put in some oil.
4. Put the onions and stir until done.
5. Take the bowl of zucchini, and pour it into the large pan.
6. Stir the zucchini a bit.
7. Sprinkle some salt, garlic powder and pour a bit of soya sauce.
8. Stir the zucchini a few times.
9. Pour in some water and close the lid.
(Note: Keep an eye on the zucchini because they can cook fast.)
10. When the water starts boiling, let it cook by itself for 1 minute.
11. Open the lid and stir a bit.
12. Take a piece of zucchini and taste if it’s a bit crunchy and tender.
13. When it is a bit crunchy and tender, that means it is ready. If not, you need to cook it a bit longer.
14. When the zucchini is tender, put some flour, to coat the zucchini, to have a sauce base.
15. Take the pan of shrimps, pour some sauce from the zucchini large pan to the shrimps and mix.
(Note: Taking some zucchini sauce and mix it with the shrimps to take the shrimp flavour taste.)
16. Pour the shrimps into the large pan with the zucchini and mix.
17. Turn off the heat. Pour the zucchini with shrimps on a plate and place it on the table.