A whole wheat tortilla wrap is very healthy. Whole grains protect against heart disease, diabetes, obesity, and certain types of cancer. A tortilla wrap is so simple to make. If this is the first time, you make a wrap. When rolling the wraps, it takes time and effort to know how to roll a perfect wrap. Once you get the hang of it, you can wrap any kind of wrap.
I decided to spread some of the laughing cow cheese with some seaweeds.. On the dish side, I put some chinese yu choy. If you do not like, you can put some salad on the side or what cooked vegetable you have leftover. If you do not like what I have in my wraps, you can put whatever you choose of your desire. When making the wrap, make sure it is wrapped tight without falling apart. The seaweed can be found and bought at a Chinese supermarket.
Kids and adults would love these wraps. Kids can also have fun creating their wraps with an adult’s help in wrapping it for them. You can have these wraps for lunch or dinner. If you have some leftover food for the wraps, you can put it in the fridge and have them the next day. Wraps are the easiest food to make when you know what you want to put in the wraps. Try the recipe and enjoy it.
1. Take a package of tortilla whole wheat. Take out one piece of tortilla from the bag.
2. Place the tortilla onto a cutting board.In the fridge, take out an organic the laughing cow cheese. Take one triangle of the laughing cow cheese and open the package.
3. Use a knife and spread all the cheese on the tortilla wrap.
4. Take a seaweed package, take out one sheet and crumble into pieces directly onto the tortilla wrap.
5. Fold in the bottom and both sides and roll it tightly. Make sure nothing is falling apart.
6. Take the tortilla wrap, put it in the oven, heat the tortilla wrap at 350f (190 degrees) for 5-10 minutes or until it is hot.
7. When it is done, use a tong and take the tortilla wrap out of the oven and put it onto a plate. Cut the tortilla wrap in half.
8. Now you have a seaweed tortilla wrap.
9. Take out leftover boiled Chinese yu choy or any kind of vegetable that are already made. Heat it up in the microwave and place it on the side of the dish. You can also make a salad on the side.