This is a cheddar cheese chicken burger. It is very delicious and simple to make. I used the breaded chicken burger from the Giant Tiger brand.
The oven has to be pre-heated before baking the breaded chicken burger. Prepare a baking tray with parchment paper. Depending on how many people are eating, bake as much as you need. Put it in the oven and bake for 18 minutes. At halftime, flip the burgers over and bake till the end of the timing. Leave it in the oven until you are ready to eat. Leaving it in the oven will keep it warm, and it will not get cold.
I decided to use a hamburger bun. When you use a hamburger bun, it looks like a chicken burger. I heat it in the oven to make it crunchy and hot and taste better. If you do not like it being oven, you can just leave it like that and make the buger.
At the bottom and top of the burger, I pour some ketchup. Then I added the breaded chicken burger. In the fridge, I took out a package of cheddar cheese. I took a square pack of cheese. I open the plastic and place the cheddar cheese on the top of the burger. I place the top bun on top of the breaded chicken burger. If you do not like the ingredient I have in my burger, you can put any ingredient of your choice in the burger. Now you have a cheedar cheese chicken burger.
To make the plate. I took a large plate. Place the chicken burger onto a plate. In the fridge, take out some cherries and strawberries. Rinse the cherries and strawberries. Put them onto a bowl. Take a cutting board and cut off the strawberries top part. Take some tooth picks and insert them into the strawberries. Place the cherries and strawberries around the plate. It will make the plate look nicer and delicious. It is place very nicely on the plate. Make sure you do not let the chicken burger sit too long on the plate, or it will be cold. If the burger gets cold, you can heat it in the microwave for 15-20 seconds. Make sure the bun does not get dry.
Kids and adults would love this chicken burger. Kids can also have fun creating their chicken burgers with an adult’s help in putting the ingredients in for them. You can have this chicken burger for lunch or dinner. Putting some cherries and strawberries around the plate, will make it look nicer.
Making a cheddar cheese chicken burger is simple food that everyone can make when you know what you want in the chicken burger. Try the recipe and enjoy.
Breaded chicken burger (Giant Tiger brand):
1. Preheat oven at 350F (190 degrees)
2. Take the frozen breaded chicken burger out of the freezer.
3. Open the package and take as many burgers as needed to eat.
4. Take a baking tray. Put some parchment paper.
5. Put the frozen burgers onto a baking tray,
6. When the oven is very hot, open the oven and put the baking tray into the oven.
7. Bake the Chicken burger for 18 minutes.
8. When it is 9 minutes. Flip the burger over.
9. Bake the breaded chicken burger until the oven finishes baking.
10. Once finished. Leave the breaded chicken burger in the oven until you are ready to eat.
Hamburger bun: (optional)
1. Take the package of a hamburger bun,
2. Take a hamburger bun
3. Separate the hamburger bun apart.
4. Put it in the oven and heat it for 3-5 minutes.
(Note: Make sure that the bun is not overcooked, or it will become hard.)
5. Once ready, take it out and set it aside.
6. If you do not like to heat it in the oven, you can just make the hamburger bun
just like that.
7. It will still taste good.
Making the chicken burger :
1. Take out a large plate.
2. Place the bottom and top buns on the plate.
3. Take the bottle of ketchup and squeeze some on the bottom bun.
4. Squeeze the ketchup on the top bun also
(Note: If you want to put more sauce, you can put whatever you like as your desire.)
5. Use a tong and put the chicken burger on top of the ketchup.
6. Take the package of square cheddar cheese. Take one pack of square cheese.
7. Open the cheese and place the cheddar cheese on top of the burger.
8. Put the top bun together.
Making the plate:
1. Use the large plate that you used to make the burger.
2. Put the burger on the plate nicely,
3. Wash some cherries and strawberries. Cut off the top part of the strawberries.
4. Insert some toothpicks into the strawberries.
5. Place the strawberries and cherries around the swiss cheese chicken burger.
6. Now you have a cheddar cheese chicken burger with cherries and strawberries around the plate.