All you need to do to fry an egg is take a non-stick pan and turn on the heat high. When the pan is hot, Put in some oil. Crack the egg onto the frying pan. I decided to make half yolk and the other white. If you like, you can make a scrambled egg or sunny side up. Whatever you, like as your desire. Let the eggs cook for a minute or 2. Put the heat too low. If you like, you can flip the egg over or leave it like that. Cook it for another 1 or 2 minutes to make sure it is well done. Once done, turn off the heat and set it aside.
I decided to use white bread. I did not heat the bread in the oven. If you like, you can put the bread in the oven and heat it at 350F (190 degrees) for 5 minutes.
To assemble the sandwich, I use Japanese mayonnaise and squeeze some on both sides of the bread. I use a knife and spread the mayonnaise evenly on the bread. I Use a tong and put the egg on top Place the sandwich onto a plate and cut it in half. Place the sandwich nicely on the plate. Now you have an egg sandwich.
The Japanese mayonnaise is found at a Chinese supermarket or a Japanese store. You can also use regular mayonnaise.
Kids and adults would love this sandwich. Kids can also have fun creating their sandwiches with an adult’s help in putting the ingredients in for them. You can have this sandwich for breakfast or lunch. This is a very delicious sandwich.
Making a sandwich is a simple food that everyone can make when you know what you want in the sandwich. Try the recipe and enjoy.
Cooking the egg:
1. Take an egg from the fridge and set it aside.
2. Take a non-stick pan. Rise the pan and clean it very well.
3. Put the pan on the stove.
4. Turn on the heat on high and wait until the pan gets hot.
Pour some oil in the frying pan.
5. Crack the egg in the pan. (you can cook the eggs the way you like it) Once the eggs are in the pan you will see the white egg coming out fast,
6. Let the egg cook for a minute or 2. Put the heat to medium-low. (Make sure you scrape the bottom, so it does not stick),
7. If you like the egg yolk coming out, you can leave it like that by not turning over.
Cook another 3 minutes to make sure it is well done.
8. When it is done, you can put it on the plate and set it aside.
Making the sandwich:
1. Put the bread onto a cutting board.
2. Take some Japanese mayonnaise and squeeze some on to the bread on both sides.
3. Use a knife and spread the Japanese mayonnaise evenly onto the bread.
3. Use a tong and put an egg on top of the bread.
4. Close the top bread.
5. Use a knife and cut the sandwich in half.
6. Place it nicely onto a plate.
7. Now you have an egg sandwich