Steaming eggplants is very healthy. Eggplants have vitamins A and C, which can help protect your cells against damage. It may help sugar if you have diabetes. Steaming eggplants is very simple to make and does not take long.
I decided to cut the eggplants into round shapes. If you want the eggplants to be softer when you eat, you need to use a slice knife to slice lines on the eggplant skin a bit. If you do not like these shapes, you can cut them in any size and shape of your choice.
Marinating eggplants, I put salt, garlic powder, light soya sauce, and flour. For each marinating, I toss the bowl to mix. Make sure the flour is coated everywhere when mixing it together.
To make the plate I put pieces of onions at the bottom of the plate. Then I put some over the onions and add some onions on the middle top layer of the eggplants. I added the rest of the eggplants on the plate. Then top some onions on the top. By doing this it will look like the onions have been mixed in the plate.
Steam the eggplants for 10 minutes. I recommend boiling the water first before steaming the eggplants. It will be a faster way. When it is done. Take out the eggplants from the steamer and put some slice pieces of green onions on the top of the eggplants or you can just leave it the way it is. I decided to put some green onions on top of the eggplants. The eggplants are beautiful coming out of the steamer. It is very delicious, and I like it a lot.
Kids and adults would love these steam eggplants a lot. The best combination that goes well with this dish is rice. You can mix the eggplants into the rice. If you are a vegetarian, you can consider making these steam eggplants. It is healthy and good for the eyes. When you have no idea what to make on that day, you can steam eggplants. This is a fast, easy dish to make. Try the recipe and enjoy.
Preparing the eggplants:
1. In the fridge, take out 4 pieces of eggplants.
(Note: if you have eggplants in a package, take them out and remove them from the package.)
2. Rinse the eggplants. If you feel that the eggplants are slippy, rinse with water and rub the eggplants with a cloth.
3. Place the eggplants on the cutting board and cut off 2 end parts.
4. Use a knife scaper slice lines on the skin everywhere to make the eggplant softer and easier to eat.
4. Cut the eggplants into round shape or slated slices whatever you like as your choice, directly into a mixing bowl.
5. When it is all sliced up and put into the mixing bowl and set them aside.
Preparing the onion:
1. In the bag, take an onion. Use a knife and peel the skins.
2. Place it on the cutting board.
3. Cut it in half. Place it on the side and cut it into slices.
4. Put the onions in a bowl and set them aside.
Marinate the eggplants:
1. Take the bowl of eggplants.
2. Put in some salt and garlic powder. Toss the bowl of eggplants a few times to mix.
3. Put in some soya sauce and toss the bowl of eggplants to mix.
4. Pour in some flour and toss the bowl to mix. Continue adding flour and toss the bowl until everywhere is coated and mix.
6. When all done. Set it aside.
Making the plate of eggplants for steaming:
1. Take a clean plate for steaming.
2. Put some onions on the bottom of the plate.
3. Use a spoonand put some eggplants on the plate.
4. Put some onions in the middle of pile of eggplants.
5. Place the rest of the eggplants onto the plate.
6. Top some onions on top of the egg plants
7. When it is all done. Set it aside.
Steaming the eggplants:
1. In the cupboard, take out a large pan and place it on the stove.
2. Put some water and turn on the heat to high.
3. Place a steamer rack in the steamer and close the lid.
4. Once the water starts boiling, open the lid. Use a plate clipper or kitchen mittens and put the plate of eggplants into the steamer pan.
5. Steam the eggplants for 10 minutes.
6. When the time is ready, turn off the heat.
7. Take a plate clipper or kitchen mittens and take out the plate of steamed eggplants from the steamer and place it on the table.
8. In the fridge, take out some green onions. Rinse the green onions.
9. Use a cloth and dry the green onions. Cut the green onions into small pieces.
9. Top some green onions on top of the eggplants.
10. Now you have a delicious plate of steamed eggplants with onions topped with green onions.