These omelette are very delicious and easy to make. Look at how colourful and beautiful it came out after frying the omelette. This is a perfect combination dish that goes well with rice. If you like you can eat it just like that. Which every choice of your desire. The Omelettes are the size of a plate after frying from the pan. These are very good to have for a breakfast meal. All you need to do is crack 3 eggs and put what ever ingredients you like inside the egg mixture. I decide to go with ham, green ions and red peppers. Frying time on the pan does not take long. Just make sure not to burn the egg on each sides. This is a very good dish to make. Kids and adult will love this a lot once you make this for a breakfast meal. Try the recipe and enjoy!!!!
1 piece of ham (any ham of your desire)
Some red peppers
2 strips of green onions
1. In a cupboard take out a clean bowl. Crack 3 eggs and set it aside. 2. Take out a cutting board and a knife.
3. In the fridge take out 2 strips of green onion. Rinse the green onions and place it on the
and cut into small pieces.
4. Put it in the egg mixture. Use a fork and beat the eggs with the green onions together.
3. Use 1 pieces of ham and cut into small pieces. Then put it in the egg mixture.
Mix everything well.
4. In the fridge take out a red pepper. Rinse the red pepper. Place it on the cutting board and
cut into small pieces of pepper.
5. Put it in a bowl and set it aside
1. In a cupboard take out a non stick pan.
2. Place the non stick pan on the stove.
3. Turn on the heat high and put some oil.
4. Wait for the pan to get hot.
5. When the pan is hot, put in red peppers.
6. Take a cooking spatula and stir the red peppers for a few seconds
(note: make sure the some red peppers are spread in the middle, so that
when it comes out you have a colourful omelette.)
7. Pour in the egg mixture omelette into the pan.
8. Turn the heat to medium low heat.
9. Cook the eggs, until there are no egg mixture un cook. make sure do not burn the omelette.
(note: the egg mixture needs to be cook well and no eggs mixture are moving.)
10. Once the egg mixture is cook on one side, use a cooking spatula and turn it the
11. Cook the same way you cook the other side, until there are no egg mixture un cook.
make sure do not overcook or burn.
12. Once it is ready, turn off the heat.
13. In the cupboard take out a plate. place the plate on the pan and flip the omelette on to the
14. Place the plate of omelette on the table.