This frozen hairtail fish is very delicious, but it has a lot of small bones inside the fish. Some people might have a hard time eating and others may not. If you do not like eating fish that has a lot of bones inside, then this is not the kind of fish for you to eat.
There are many different ways of cooking the hairtail fish. I decided to pan-fry the hairtail fish to have a flavoured taste of fish.
To Marinating the hairtail fish will make the fish taste better. While cooking the hairtail fish, I cook each side until they are golden brown. Keep an eye on the fish so that it will not burn. Once it is done, place it on a plate and place it on the table.
This kind of fish has a lot of small bones inside. You need to be careful when eating the hairtail fish. If you have never eaten a hairtail fish, you can give it a try and see if you like it or not. When you know how to clean, marinate and steam. You can make any kind of fish. The red fish is one of my favourite fish. This is a very good fish to make. Try the recipe and enjoy.
Marinate the hairtail fish:
1. Take the frozen hairtail fish out of the freezer.
2. Open the package and take the frozen blue cod fillet out of the package.
3. Place it on the cutting board. Slowly separate the cod fillet apart and place it nicely apart on the cutting board.
4. Sprinkle some salt, garlic powder, pour some light soya sauce and rub all over. Sprinkle some paprika and turmeric.
5. Put some flour and coated it everywhere on the hairtail fish.
6. Use a tong and flip the hairtail fish over and repeat the same steps.
7. When it is all marinated, set it aside.
Cooking the hairtail fish
1. In the cupboard, take out the non-stick frying pan and place it on the stove.
2. Turn the heat to medium-low
3. When the pan is hot, put in some oil.
4. Use a tong and put all the hairtail fish into the frying pan
(Note: If the hairltail fish does not have enough space to fit in the pan, Just cut it in half and place it in the pan.)
5. Let it cook by itself on one side for 6-7 minutes or until golden brown
6. Turn the hairtail fish over and cook it for 6-7 minutes or until golden brown.
7. Sprinkle some parsley on the top of the hairtail fish.
8. If you feel the hairtail fish is well cooked that means it is ready. If it’s not, you need to cook it a bit longer.
9. Turn the heat off the frying pan and put all the blue cod fillet onto a plate and place it on the table.