This homemade hamburger steak is so simple to make. The cooking time of the hamburger steak depends on the size hamburger steak. I decided to cut it into pieces of strips to have more to eat and don’t have to eat a big hamburger steak all at once.
I had a new idea in marinating the beefs, by putting in some quick oats to make it more taste batter.
I use a non-stick pan. Place it on the stove. Turn on the heat high. Put in some oil, put all the ground beefs into a non-stick pan and made it into a one hamburger patty. Using a cooking spatula and flatten the patties and cook for 15 minutes on each side with the lid close. When it is all done. Put it on a plate and cut it into strips of pieces.
These hamburger steaks are very delicious. You have these for lunch or dinner. You can put the strips of hamburger steaks in a hamburger bun and make it as a hamburger with some salad and fries on the side. You can also have these with rice. It will taste so good. Whatever you choose as your desire.
Kids and adults would love these strips of hamburger steak. Cutting it in strips is easy for kids to eat. Once you eat it, you will know how good these strips of hamburger steak will be. If you have leftovers, you can put them in the fridge and eat it the next day. Try the recipe and enjoy.
Marinate ground beefs:
1. Take a clean bowl.
2. In the package, take as much ground beef as you need in the bowl.
3. put in 2 tablespoons of quick oats. Use a wooden or a fork spatula and mix well together.
4. A lot of garlic powder, a bit of salt, soya sauce and turmeric. Mix well together.
5. Put in some cornstarch. Mix it until you do not see any cornstarch in the bowl.
6. Put in some flour and make sure it’s all coated everywhere. Mix until you do not see any more flour.
7. When everything is all mixed up. Set it aside.
8. Take an onion. Peel the onion skin. Place it on the cutting board. Cut in half. Cut into pieces and dice into small pieces.
9. Take out a pan from the cupboard and place it on the stove.
10. Turn the heat to high.
11.when the pan is hot, put in some oil.
12. Put all the onions and stir for a few minutes until it is ready.
13. When the onions are ready, turn off the heat.
14. Take a mid-size bowl and put all the cook onions.
15. wait for the onions in the bowl to cool down.
16. When the onions cool down, put all the onions in the bowl of marinated ground beef.
17. Mix all together very well.
18. when it is all mix together, set it aside.
1. In the cupboard, take out a non-stick pan and put it on the stove.
2. Turn on the heat to medium-low.
3. When the pan is hot. Put in some oil.
4. Put all the ground beef into the pan and flatten it all together.
5. Cook each side for15 minutes or until you see no more pink inside with the lid close.
(Note: Closing the lid will cook faster. The cooking time of the hamburger steak depends on the size.)
6. To know if the hamburger steak cooked well, buy cutting in the middle and if you still see pink, you need to cook it a bit longer.
7. When the hamburger steak is done. Turn off the heat. Use kitchen scissors, cut them into strips directly onto a plate,When it is all cut up into strips, put it on the table.