It is my third time making pizza. It is simple to make. I decided to use a bread machine to knead the dough because it is easier and does not require any hand strength. You can also use hand kneading or a stand mixer.
Using a bread machine, you need to set it at the dough. Take the bread pan out. Put all the liquid. Then the dry ingredients. Make a well and put in the yeast. Make sure it does not touch the salt or sugar. Snap the bread pan back into the machine.
Let the machine mix the dough by itself. It takes about 30 minutes to knead the dough. Make sure the dough stretches wide, and you see transparent. If it breaks, you will need to knead it a little bit more. When the dough is kneaded perfectly, take the dough out of the pan and place it onto a mixing bowl. Let it rise for 1 1/2- 2 hours until double size. Do not let the dough rise in the bread machine because it is hot inside and can make the dough have a hard piece at the bottom. It is best to take it out and let it rise.
Shape the dough in a pizza shape. Remember to poke holes on the dough before putting the topping, or there will be bubbles while baking. I decided to put ready make Pergo sauce jar with some pepperoni and broccoini cheese sliced into pieces and place it nicely on the top. You can put every topping of your liking.
Kids and adults will like this pizza a lot. You can decorate the pizza dough the way you desire. It will come out nice and tasty, and everyone will like it. Bake the pizza in a preheated oven at 450f for 12-14 minutes. If you like the crust to be crispy, you can bake it for 20 minutes. I recommend making a perfect pizza is to bake at 450F for 12-14 minutes. When almost done. If you feel the pizza is ready, that means done. If not then bake it a little bit more. Once done, take it out of the oven and place it onto a plate. You can cut the pizza with kitchen scissors or a pizza cutter. Once you eat this pizza, you will like it a lot. Try the recipe and enjoy.
500 gram of flour to make 2 pizza (one large and a medium) (note: You can add more flour to make a bigger pizza)
4-5 gram of instant yeast
1 teaspoon and a half of sugar
1 tsp of salt
30 gram of oil
300 gram of cold water
if you need more water you can add some by bit by bit at a time.
1. use a scale and measure all your ingredients before starting and
set it aside.|
Kneading the dough by hand:
1. Use a clean bowl and add 500g of all purpose flour, 5g of instant yeast, 1 and a half teaspoon of sugar, 30g of oil and add in 300g of cold water
2. Use a spatula or a wooden spoon and stir in the middle to form a dough as much as you can.
3. If the dough is dry you can add a bit by bit cold water, until you do not feel any dryness when you mix.
4. Knead the dough with your hands in the bowl, until you form a ball and if it is sticky, you can add some flour to your hands to take out some sticky pieces.
5. continue to knead until it is not sticky and become smooth for 10 minutes.
6. fold in the ball like you close a book for a 5-6 times. Then put it in a bowl and put some oil around the dough.
7. wrap the bowl with plastic paper so it will not get dry and let it set and raise for 1 and a half hours or until double the size.
Kneading dough from a bread machine:
1. Using a bread machine take a bread pan, add in the wet ingredients, then dry
ingridents. Make a well and add in the yeast. Snap the bread pan back in the machine. Set the machine to dough setting and press start and the machine will do all the kneading for you.
2. Take the dough out and see if it’s transparent and does not break apart when you stretch the dough wide. If it break then you need to knead it a bit more. Dust some flour on the work surface so the dough will not stick. Knead 2-3 mintues. Check to see if the dough transparents and does not break. That when you know it is ready.
3. While the dough is in the bowl, press it flat and make sure it is cover the whole bowl. Use a hot cloth and cover the dough, so that it can raise faster. By covering the dough you prevent it from getting dry. Let the dough sit and rise for 1 -1 and a half hours or until double the size. (note: If you do not cover the dough it will become dry and will be no good anymore
1. When the dough is finish raising take dough and cut it in half. Use your fingers around the dough and spread the dough apart. Then use a rolling pin to try to shape it round a bit. Take the round dough and use your hands and toss it side ways back and forward a few seconds.
2. place the dough on a pizza tray and spread it round on the pizza tray with your hands.
3. use a fork and poke holes so there are no air bubble while baking.
4. You can spread tomato sauce around the dough, add shredded cheese, and mint herbs.
(Note: You can put what ever ingredients of your desire on the pizza dough)
5. preheat oven at 450f for 10-12 mintues
6. When the preheat is done. Take the pizza pan and place in the oven and bake for 12-14 until the bottom is slightly golden brown and the cheese are melted perfectly.
(Note: if you like it crispy, crust crispy and will eat it all tonight bake it for 20 min)
13. Transfer to a wire rake and let it cool. If you let it hot you can eat it right away.
14. slice into triangle pizza pieces with kitchen scissors or a pizza knife.
13. Now it is ready to eat. Enjoy!!!