This is a simple and easy-to-make hotdog. I decided to use the jumbo hotdog. When buying jumbo hotdogs, they come in a different brand. I decided to buy the Schindlers brand that comes in 6-7 pieces in a package. When buying jumbo hotdogs, you can have more to eat. Some hotdogs come in spicy, mild or none spicy. It all depends on your taste.
The jumbo hotdogs I decided to bake in the oven. Baking them in the oven will taste better when putting them in a hotdog bun. Bake the hotdog until they are slightly burnt, but make sure do not overbake them or it will not taste good.
To make the hotdogs, I take a hotdog bun. I did not heat the bun. I kept it the way it is. If you like, you can heat the bread in the oven at 350f for 5 minutes. Make sure to take it out right away. Leaving the bread in the oven too long will become tough.
I put the hotdog in the middle of the bun. I use a tong and spread some purple cabbage on top of the hotdog on one side. Then squeeze some mustard and ketchup on top of the hotdog. I used a knife to spread it on the hotdog all around. I sliced some tomatoes and added teo pieces of tomatoes on the other side of the hotdogs. If you do not like the ingredients I have on my hotdog, you can put whatever you like as your choice. At the bottom I have the recipe on how to make cabbage, hotdogs and tomatoes.
Kids and adults would love this hotdog. Kids can also have fun creating their hotdogs with an adult’s help in putting the ingredients in for them. You can have these hotdogs for lunch or dinner. If you like, you can put some vegetables on the side plate will make the plate look nicer. I like this dish a lot. Try the recipe and enjoy.
1. Preheat the oven at 350F (190 degrees) until you are ready to bake.
2. In the fridge, take out the package of jumbo hotdogs. The brand of the hotdog is called “Schlnder”.
3. Open the package.
4. Take as many jumbo hotdogs that you will eat and put it in the strainer.
5. Rinse the jumbo hotdogs and set it aside.
6. When the oven is hot, use a tong and put the jumbo hotdogs into a pre-heat oven at 350F for 10-15 minutes or until it is slightly burnt.
(Note: Do not over bake the jumbo hotdogs, or it will get burnt and not good.)
7. When it is ready. Take a tong and place all the jumbo hotdogs nicely onto a place and place it on the table.
Preparing the tomatoes:
1. Take out a tomato.
2. Place it on the cutting board.
3. Cut the tomatoes into slices.
4. Set the tomatoes aside.
Heating the hotdog bun: (Optional)
1. Take the package of a hamburger bun,
2. Take a hamburger bun
3. Separate the hamburger bun apart.
4. Put it in the oven and heat it for 3-5 minutes.
(Note: Make sure that the bun is not overcooked, or it will become hard.)
5. Once ready, take it out and set it aside.
Preparation the purple cabbage:
1. In the fridge, take out the purple cabbage and place it on a cutting board.
2. Cut the purple cabbage in half.
3. Use a slice cutter and cut the cabbage into pieces directly into a bowl, the amount you need to eat.
4. Rinse the cabbages.
5. Take 2 garlics and peel the garlic’s skins and cut into pieces.
Cooking the purple cabbage:
1. In the cupboard, take out a pan and put it on the stove.
2. Turn on the heat high.
3. When the pan is hot, put some oil in it.
4. Put the garlic in the pan.
5. Stir until it is almost done.
6. Put the cabbage in the pan and stir for a bit.
7. Put a bit of salt, light soya sauce, and garlic powder.
8. Stir to mix.
9. Take some tap water and pour it into the pan.
10. Close the lid and let it cook for a couple of minutes at low medium heat until the texture is tender.
11. Open the lid and take a piece of cabbage and taste it to see if the cabbage is tender. If cabbage is not tender, then you need to cook it a bit longer.
12. When the cabbage is tender and all cooked, turn off the heat.
13. Take a plate or a container and scoop up all the stir-fry purple cabbage and place it on the table.
Making the hotdogs:
1. Take a hotdog bun out of the bag.
2. Use a tong and place the jumbo hotdog.
3. Spread some cabbage on side of the hotdog.
4. Take a bottle of ketchup and mustard out of the fridge.
5. Squeeze some ketchup and mustard onto the hotdog bun and use a knife to spread it.
6. Put 2 slices of tomatoes on the other side of the hotdog.
7. Now you have a plate of hotdog with purple cabbage, tomatoes and some ketchup and mustard.