This celery with milk-fed veal shoulder on the back beef, Japanese ginger and onions is very delicious and easy to make. There are many steps for this dish, but when it is cooked, it will be very good and tasty. The milk-fed veal shoulder on the back can be found at the supermarket. It is a type of beef. It has to be cooked to be the right texture, if not, it will become tough.
To prepare the celery, I decided to pull off the strips from the celery, so that when you eat it, it will not be very crunchy. If you like it crunchy, you can leave it the way it is. Place the celery on the cutting board. Use a knife and cut in the middle in half into a rectangle shape. If you find it too big, you can cut it in the middle in half. When it’s done, place it into a bowl and set it aside. You can also prepare it the name before to save time.
First, I boiled the celeries in a large pan. All you need to do is take a large pan. Put some water. Turn on the heat to high. When the water starts boiling, pour in the celeries and close the lid. It does not take long, and you can boil the celeries to the texture of your desire. Some people might like it crunchy and others might not. They cook really fast. Eating green vegetables is good for the eyes and very healthy.
Second, I pan-fried the milk-fed veal shoulder on the back of beef. Before I pan-dried the beef, I marinated the beef with some garlic powder and flour. I mixed it together. Remember, when marinating beef, never put in salt, or it will become tough. All you need to do is cook as you would fry a steak. At the bottom, I have the steps on how to cook the milk-fed veal shoulder on the back of beef. It is not tough, and it is very delicious. I like it a lot. At the end of the process, I add some Japanese ginger in the frying pan to cook with the beef.
Third, I took a large pan and place it on the stove. I put in some oil. When the pan is hot, I put some onions and carrots and stir until done.I added some carrots because I had some lefover carrots cut up in the fridge. I pour in the celeries and stir a few times. I put some salt, garlic power and pour a bit of soya sauce and stir to mix. Stir-fried the celeries until it is the right texture of your desire. Once done. Pour in the plate. of beef with onions and Japanese ginger into the large pan. Mix it all together for a few seconds. Once done, turn off the heat and pour it all onto a plate.
Kids and adults would love this celery with milk-fed veal shoulder on the back, beef, onions and Japanese ginger dish. This is a perfect combination dish that goes well with noodles or rice. Whatever you choose as your desire. If you have never made this dish, give this a try and once you eat it, you will like it a lot. I decided to put some meat with the celeries to have some meat in the dish with the onions and Japanese ginger to make the brighten the dish look nicer. I really like this dish a lot. Try the recipe and enjoy.
Cleaning and prepare the celery:
1. In the fridge, take out the celery.
2. Peel off as much celery as you needed to eat. What is left over, put it back in the bag and place it in the fridge.
3. Place the celery on a cutting board, cut the end parts and some leaves. Wash each celery.
4. Take a knife, place it on the top of the celery at an angle and peel some strips off.
(Note: Peeling the strips from the celery will prevent the celery from being very crunchy.)
5. Continue the same steps for the rest of the celery.
6. Cut the celery into pieces. Make sure the pieces are cut into the same size to be cooked and finished at the same time.
7. Put it all into a bowl and rinse it. Then pour out the water from the bowl and set it aside.
Preparing the onions and carrot:
1. In the bag, take an onion and place it on the cutting board. Cut off the two ends
2. Peel the skins, and cut the onion in half. Place it on the side and cut it into slices.
3. Place the onions in a bowl and set them aside.
4. Take one carrot and wash it. Peel the skin with a knife peeler.
5. Take a knife and cut into pieces directly into a bowl.
Preparing the Milk-fed veal shoulder on the back (beef)
1. If you already have the milk-fed shoulder on the back beef in the freeze take it out.
2. Take as many pieces of beef you need to cook.
3. Put the milk-fed shoulder on the back beef in the microwave to defrost.
(Note: Different microwave defrosting time can be different.)
4. Once it is defrost. Take it out of the microwave.
5. Place the beef onto a cutting board and cut the beef into pieces.
6. Put all the beefs in a bowl and set it aside.
Marinating the Milk-fed veal shoulder on the back (beef)
1. Take the bowl of milk-fed veal shoulder on the back (beef)
2. Marinate the beef with some garlic powder and some flour.
3. Use a fork and mix it all together.
4. When done mixing, set it aside.
Cooking Milk-fed veal shoulder on the back (beef):
1. Take out a frying pan and place it on the stove.
2. Turn the heat to high.
3. When the pan is hot, put in some oil.
4. Turn the heat to middle low
5. Put in the onions and stir until they are done.
6. Take a plate and place the onions onto a plate, but leave some onions on the frying pan
to cook the milk-fed shoulder on the back.
7. Put some oil again.
8. Use a tong and place all the milk-fed shoulder on the back on to the frying pan and seperate it apart.
9. Use the tong and twirl the beef around the pan on the heated area until it is a bit dark
10. Repeat the same thing.
11. Turn it to the other side and twirl around the pan.
(Note: Make sure all the beef are press flat to the pan.)
12. Fry pan each side until you do not see rare colour.
13. Once it is cook to the right texture, Put in a couple of pieces of japanese ginger into the frying pan. Stir to mix.
14. When done, turn off the heat and place it on the plate of onions.
Boiling the celery:
1. In the cupboard take out a large pan and place on the stove.
2. Put in some water.
3. Turn the heat to high.
4. When the water starts boiling, pour in the bowl of celery.
5. Boil at medium-low for a couple of minutes.
(Note: Keep an eye on the celery because they cook really fast)
6. Take a pieces and taste if it’s the desire texture.
Once ready, put it onto a plate and set it aside.
Cooking celery, carrots and milk-fed veal shoulder on the back beef together:
1. In the cupboard, take a frying pan and place it on the stove.
2. Turn the heat to high. Put in some oil.
3. Put in the carrot and onions and stir until done.
4. Take the bowl of celery and pour all the celery into the frying pan.
5. Stir the celery a bit.
(Note: Keep an eye on the celery, it cooks fast.)
6. Sprinkle some salt and garlic powder. Pour a bit of soya sauce. Stir to mix.
7. Let it cook for a bit.
8. Turn the heat to medium-low.
9. Stir a bit.
10. When ready, pour in the plate of milk-fed veal shoulder on the back beef with onions and japanese ginger.
11. Stir to mix a few seconds. Turn off the heat.
12. Pour the celery with milk-fed veal shoulder on the back beef with onions and japanese ginger onto a plate and
place it on the table.