This is a stew of mackerel with lime, parsley, onions, and top with cilantro. It is so simple to make, and it does not take long. I decided to use a can of mackerel in water to make a stew dish. Once you get the hand of making this stew dish, you can make any kind of stew food. It is very delicious, and I like it a lot. By making this dish, you can have more flavor and taste better.
The dish came out very colourful after stewing in a pan. The best combination that goes well with this dish would be with rice because with all the sauce, you can mix it in with the rice. It does not contain any bones in the fish since it is coming from a can.
Kids and adults would like this dish. You can have this dish for lunch or dinner. If you cannot finish it, you can put it in the fridge and eat it the next day. This is a tasty and delicious dish with all the herbs and limes that are stewed with the mackerel. Give this recipe a try and enjoy.
1. Use a knife and peel the onions and 2 garlic’s skins. Cut the garlic’s into pieces. Cut onions in
half. Place it on the side and cut into slices. Put all in a bowl and set it aside.
2. In the cupboard, take out 2 cans of Mackerel in water. Rinse the top and wipe with a cloth.
3. Use a can opener and open 2 cans of mackerel in water. Remove the lids.
4. Take a spoon and remove all the oil from the can. Set it aside.Take a lime out of the fridge.
5. Use a peeler knife and peel the lime skins.
6. Cut 2-3 pieces of lime into slices. Put all in a bowl and set it aside.
7. Take some parsley out of the fridge. Wash the parsley and cut into small pieces.
8. Take some cilantro out of the fridge. Wash the cilantro and cut into small pieces.
1. In the cupboard, take out a fry pan.
2. Turn on the head to high.
3. When the pan is hot, put some oil in it.
4. Put in the onions and garlic and stir until it is almost ready.
5. Pour in the 2 cans of mackerel in water into the pan.
6. Put in 3-4 pieces of lime slices and cut small pieces of parsley.
7. Let it cook itself for a bit.
8. Sprinkle a lot of garlic powder, ginger powder, sesame oil and turmeric on the fish to take the not good smell away from the fish.
9. Let the mackerel in water cook for a bit.
10. Sprinkle some cilantro on the top.
11. Close the lid and wait until the bottom liquid starts to boil.
12. Once boiling, open the lid and turn off the heat.
13. Put all the mackerel with lime, parsley, onions, and top with cilantro on a plate.
14. Enjoy this wonderful plate of mackerel with lime, parsley, onions, and top with cilantro.