This stir-fried napa cabbage with mixed small peppers are very simple to make, and it does not take long. Look at how beautiful the cabbage and the mix peppers came out after stir-frying from the pan. I decided to use a knife to cut the cabbages into pieces. II separate the stems and the leaves while cutting the napa cabbage. It is easier to cook faster.
First, I cooked the stem cabbage until they were tender. Once they are also tender, I decided to put the leaves cabbage into the fry pan and cook them until they are tender. Cook it to a tender texture, will be easier to eat. To know if it’s tender, you need to take a piece and taste it.
Second, cook the mixed orange, green and yellow peppers with sliced onions. It does not take long to cook. Stir the mixed small peppers and cook at low heat until ready. Take a piece and taste if the texture of your desire. Once it is the right texture, stir it together. Scoop all the cabbage and peppers onto a plate and place it on the table.
I like this dish a lot. The best combination that goes well with this dish is rice. The cabbage that you can mix into the rice.
Kids and adults will love this a lot. It tastes so good. When you make a big portion, you can have it throughout the day. If you are a vegetarian, this can be a dish to make. It is very healthy. Eating green vegetables are good.
This is the best dish to make. When you make the cabbage and mixed peppers tender, it will be easier for kids to eat. When you have no idea what kind of vegetable to make on that day, you can consider making this cabbage with small mixed peppers. Try the recipe and enjoy.
Preparing the mixed bag of small peppers:
1. In the fridge, take the mix-bag of peppers.
2. Rinse the peppers.
3. The seeds that are leftover. Place it into a bowl.
4. Take as many peppers as you need to cook.
5. The un-use peppers in the bowl. Wrap it up and put it in the fridge.
6. Take the bowl of sliced peppers and set it aside.
Preparing the cabbage:
1. In the fridge, take out a cabbage.
2. Remove cabbage from the package.
3. Remove the outer layer of the cabbage.
(Note: If the cabbage is dirty, you will need to wash the cabbage. If it’s not, then you can skip it.)
4. Take a slice cutter and slice the cabbage into strips, pieces directly into the strainer.
5. When all the cabbage is sliced. Rinse the cabbage and set it aside.
Preparing the onion:
1. In the bag take out an onion.
2. Place it on the cutting board. Cut off the 2 end parts.
3. Peel the skin. Place it on the cutting board and cut it in half. Put it on the side and cut it into slices.
4. Put it into a bowl and set it aside.
Cooking the cabbage:
1. In the cupboard, take a frying pan and put it on the stove.
2. Turn on the heat to high.
3. When the pan is hot, put in some oil.
4. Put in the onions and stir until done.
5. Put the bowl of cabbage into the frying pan.
6. Stir the cabbage a few times.
7. Sprinkle some salt and garlic powder. Pour a bit of light soya sauce.
8. Stir the cabbage a bit.
9. Pour in some water. Turn the heat to medium-low and close the lid.
10. Once boiling, open the lid. Take a piece of cabbage and taste if the texture is tender. If it’s not tender, you need to cook it a bit longer.
(Note: Do not close the lid once it is boiling again, or cabbage will not be green.)
11. Once the cabbage is cook to a tender texture, that means it is ready.
12. Pour in the mixed small peppers
13. Stir it a bit.
14. Once it is ready, turn the heat off. Scoop all the cabbage and mix peppers onto a plate and place it on the table.