A mini tortilla wrap is very simple. I decided to use 3 mini tortilla to make a wrap. I made a big and a small wrap. If you have never made a tortilla wrap sandwich, I have a recipe at the bottom that can show you how to make it. Once you make the tortilla wrap, you will know how easy it is.
I heat up the tortilla in the oven at 350 degress for 3-5 minutes or until it is hot. If you do not like it oven, you can just leave it the way it is.
I decided to put scramble egg and chicken. One of the tortilla pieces, I used 2 pieces. One is flat and the other is at the bottom edge. I used half of the egg with chicken on the tortilla and rolled it tightly.. I repeat the same thing for the other tortilla, but this time I use only 1 piece of tortilla. When done I place it on the plate. This is how the wrap looks like from the inside about it has been made. If you do not like what I have in my wraps, you can put whatever you choose of your desire. When making the wrap, make sure it is wrapped tight without falling apart.
Kids and adults would love these wraps. Kids can also have fun creating their wraps, with an adult’s help in wrapping it for them. You can have these wraps for lunch or dinner. If you have some leftover food for the wraps, you can put it in the fridge and have them the next day. Wraps are the easiest food to make when you know what you want to put in the wraps. Try the recipe and enjoy it.
Making scramble egg in the microwave:
1. Take one egg out of the fridge.
2. Take a mid-size bowl or a small bowl.
3. Crack an egg.
4. Beat the egg with a fork or a spoon.
(Note: Make sure the egg is beaten evenly.)
5. Put it in the microwave and heat the egg for 1 minutes.
(Note: Heating the egg depends on the wattage of your microwave timing.)
6. When the egg is ready, take it out and place it on the table.
Preparing the chicken:
1. Take leftover whole chicken or bbq chicken from the fridge.
2. cut off some chicken meat into pieces.
3. Place it in the bowl of egg.
4. when done, set it aside.
Heating the the mini tortilla:
1. Take the package of mini tortilla.
2. Open the package.
3. Put 3 mini tortillas into the oven,
4. Heat the mini tortilla’s at 350F (190 degrees) for 3-5 minutes or until it is hot.
5. When the tortilla’s are ready, place it onto a plate.
Making the mini tortilla wraps:
1. Use a spoon and cut the egg in half with some chicken meat on top.
2. Take a mini tortilla. Put the other mini tortilla on slightly at the bottom edge of the tortilla.
3. Put the half egg with chicken on top of the tortilla wrap.
4. Fold the bottom and the sides. Then roll the tortilla wrap
(Note: Make sure the tortilla wrap is wrapped tightly without anything falling off.)
5. Repeat the same steps, but this time just one tortilla wrap.
6. Now you have a big tortilla and a mini tortilla egg with chicken wraps.