This pan-fried tofu is very simple to make, and it does not take long. The tofu came out so nice and golden brown. I decided to put some breadcrumbs on it to make the tofu taste better. Pan-frying the tofu makes it more delicious and smells so good when pan-frying. You can use any tofu to pan fry it. It is better to cut the tofu into thick square pieces. It can be easier to handle. Make sure not to cook it for too long, or it will burn. The best way is to keep an eye on it all the time since it cooks fast.
Kids and adults would love this pan-fried tofu. You can have them for lunch or dinner. The best combination with this dish would be rice or noodles. Whichever choice you desire. Once you eat it, it will taste so good that you want to have more. This is a very good choice to make a pan-fry tofu. Try the recipe and enjoy.
Marinate the tofu:
1. Take 1 pack of Tofu out of the fridge.
2. Open the package and drain all the water from the package in the sink.
3. Rinse all the tofu and put it on the cutting board.
4. Cut the tofu into thick square pieces and separate them apart.
(Note: if it’s too big, you can cut each square in half.
5. Marinate both sides with some salt, garlic powder and pour some soya sauce.
6. Sprinkle flour on tofu. Make sure it is covered everywhere.
7. Flip over the tofu on the other side and repeat the same thing.
8. When all marinated, set it aside.
1. Take the non-stick frying pan out of the cupboard and put it on the stove.
2. Turn the heat to medium-low.
3. When the pan is hot, put some oil.
4. Put one tofu at a time directly into the breadcrumbs and coat it everywhere. Then put it directly into the frying pan.
( Note: Be careful, taking the tofu, or it will break easily.)
5. Repeat the same steps for the rest of the tofu.
6. Fried the tofu for 8 minutes or until golden brown.
7. Repeat the same steps for the other side of the tofu.
8. When the tofu is ready, use a tong and place all the tofu onto a plate and set it aside.