A pan-fried zucchini, when put into the frying pan, you can hear a sizzling sound. Each side is pan-fried until golden brown. Some people might not like to eat it hard. Once both sides are golden brown, I decided to put a bit of water and cook it until tender texture. The cooking time depends on the thickness and the size of the zucchini.
I decided to cut it into thick pieces to look nice on the plate after pan-frying to a tender texture.
It is very delicious and I like it. The pan-fried zucchini came out slightly golden brown. It might not come perfectly, but it is my first time making pan-fried zucchini.
Kids and adults would love this dish. It is very healthy and good for the eyes. If you are a vegetarian, this will be the perfect dish to make. The best combination with this dish would be rice or noodles, whichever you choose as your desire. You can have this for lunch and dinner. If you can’t finish, you can save it in the fridge to eat the next day. Once you eat it, you will know how good this is. Try the recipe and enjoy.
Preparation of the zucchini:
1. In the fridge, take 2 pieces of zucchini. If you feel that the zucchini is slippy, rinse
with water and rub the zucchini with a cloth.
2. Place the zucchini on the cutting board and cut off 2 end parts.
3. Cut the zucchini into thick or thin round pieces directly into a bowl.
(Note: Cutting it into thin round pieces makes it easier and cooks faster until it is tender.)
4. Set the bowl of zucchini aside.
Marinate the zucchini:
1. Take the bowl of zucchini.
2. Put in some salt and garlic powder. Toss the bowl of zucchini a few times to mix.
3. Put in some soya sauce and toss the bowl of zucchini to mix.
4. Pour in some flour and toss the bowl to mix. Continue adding flour and toss the bowl until everywhere is coated and mix.
5. When all done, set it aside.
1. In the cupboard, take a non-stick frying pan. Rinse the pan and put it on the stove.
2. Turn the heat to medium-low.
3. When the pan is hot, put in some oil.
4. Use a tong and put the zucchini one by one into the pan.
5. Turn the heat to low.
6. Let it cook by itself for a bit.
7. When one side is golden brown, turn it over, and let it cook until it is golden brown.
8. Pour some water into the frying pan and let it cook a bit.
9. Once the water starts boiling, take a piece of zucchini and taste if it’s tender. If it’s not, you need to cook it a bit longer.
10. If some zucchini are tender and ready, use a tong and remove it from the frying pan, and place it on a plate.
11. Once the zucchini is cook to a tender texture. Put the rest of the zucchini onto a plate and place it on the table.