This frozen blue cod fillet is very delicious and tasty. There are many different ways of cooking the blue cod fillet. I decided to pan-fry the blue cod fillet, to have a flavoured taste of fillet. Marinating the blue cod fillet will make the fish taste better. While cooking the cod fillet, I sprinkle some parsley on the top. If this is your first time cooking a frozen fillet fish. Once you get the hang of it, you can cook any fish fillet.
Kids and adults would love this blue cod fillet a lot. You can have this cod fillet with rice and some vegetables on the side would be a good matching combination dish. If you like eating cod fillet, you should try making this cod fillet. Try the recipe and enjoy.
Marinate the blue cod fillet
1. Take the frozen blue cod filet out of the freezer.
2. Open the package and take the frozen blue cod fillet out of the package.
3. Place it on the cutting board. Slowly separate the cod fillet apart and place it nicely apart on the cutting board.
4. Sprinkle some salt, garlic powder, pour some light soya sauce and rub all over. Sprinkle some paprika and turmeric.
5. Put some flour and coated it everywhere on the cod fillet.
6. Use a tong and flip the cod fillet over and repeat the same steps.
7. When it is all marinated, set it aside.
Cooking the blue cod fillet
1. In the cupboard, take out the non-stick frying pan and place it on the stove.
2. Turn the heat to medium-low
3. When the pan is hot, put in some oil.
4. Use a tong and put all the blue cod fillet into the frying pan
(Note: If the blue cod fillet does not have enough space to fit in the pan, Just cut it in half and place it in the pan.)
5. Let it cook by itself on one side for 6-7 minutes.
6. Turn the blue cod fillet over and cook it for 6-7 minutes.
7. Sprinkle some parsley on the top of the blue cod fillet.
7. If you feel the blue cod fillet well cooked then, that means it is ready.
If it’s not, you need to cook it a bit longer.)
8. Turn the heat off the frying pan and put all the blue cod fillet onto a plate and place it on the table.