This is a Rotini pasta. I made a vegetarian pasta sauce. For those who do not eat meat, this is the a good pasta sauce to make. Inside the sauce contain soyabean, onions and potatoes. I made a plate of Ronti pasta mix with vegetarian sauce and top with some parmasen cheese, but you can put any kind of cheese of your choice.
When you first make the pasta you would find it hard, but once you make it a couple of times, you would find it easy. Then you can make any pasta of your choice. The sauce is very delicious, since it is very healthy. Without the sauce it would not be a pasta. Making the sauce has a lot of preparation and cooking to do. Once you do it, you will get the hang of it and can make any type of sauce.
Kids and adults would like this kind of Rotini pasta with vegetarian pasta sauce. You can have this for lunch or dinner. If you can not finish, you can leave it in the fridge for 2-3 days or freeze it. Once you want to eat it, just take it out of the freeze and defrost it. This is the delicious plate of pasta. Try the recipe and enjoy.
Rotini pasta cooking:
1. In a cupboard, take out a large pan or pot. Fill up with cold water the quantity
Rotini pasta that you would need.
2. Turn on the stove to high heat.
3. Put a bit of salt in the water and stir to mix in the water.
4. Put the lid on the pan or pot and wait until the water is boil,
5. Once the water is boil, pour in the pasta in the pan or pot and stir.
6. Close the lid and wait until the noddles boil at medium heat for about
7. Once it is boil stir it a few times, so that it will not stick
8. Close the lid and cook it for another 5 min or until it boil with bubble.
9. When it boil with bubble. Open the lid and take a piece of pasta out and taste to
see if it is tender.
10. If the Pasta is not tender, let it cook for a bit more longer until you taste the pasta is tender.
11. When the pasta is cook to the tender texture. Take a strainer and put it in the sink and
pour the pasta in the strainer.
12. Rinse the pasta for 2-3 min with cold water.
14. Put some cold water in a pan and put the pasta and rinse the pasta.
(Note: Make sure you rinise the pasta to be cold or else it will go bad.)
15. Pour it in a strainer to losing the Rotini and rinse the pasta again. Easier to take it out.
Soya bean cooking in an instant pot
1. Take out the instant pot.
2. Wash the soybean.
3. Put the soyabean in the instant pot
4. press the bean button and cook for 45 minutes until it is tender.
1. Take out 2 tomato paste and rinse the top can and set it aside.
2. Take out 5 potatoes and peel the skins. Take a bowl of water and soak the potatoes
for a few minutes, to make the potatoes are well clean.
3. Pour out the water and rinse all the potatoes.
4. Take a slice cutter and cut the potatoes into slice pieces directly into the bowl.
5. Take out 2 onions and peel the skins. place it on the cutting board and cut in half.
Place the onions on the side and cut into slice pieces then cut into dice pieces.
1. Take out a pan. turn on medium heat.
2. Put some oil on the pan.
3. Put in the slice potatoes in the pan.
4. Stir the potatoes
5. Close the lid and cook until it is almost done.
6. Set it aside.
7. Take out another pan. Turn on the heat to high
8. When the pan is hot, put in some oil and put in the onions
9. stir the onions. Add some salt and continue string, until they are well cook.
10. Add in one can of tomato paste. stir the tomato paste and onions with a spatula
a few times and close the lid.
11. While waiting at the mean time, take some soybean and blend into a paste and put it directly
into the pan with the tomato sauce and stir a couple of times.
12. Add some water if the tomato sauce is to thick.
13. Close the lid and let it cook for a bit. turn the heat to low medium.
14. Open the lid take a spoon and taste the sauce, to see if it’s too thick or need to add something more.
15. If the sauce is too thick, add a half can of tomato sauce and stir a few times.
16. Add a little bit of water and close the lid and let it cook for a little bit.
17. Open the lid and taste the sauce to see if it’s too thick or just the right texture.
18. Once you feel the texture of the sauce is good, put in the potatoes and stir a few times.
Turn off the heat.
19. Put all the sauce on a plate and place it on the table.
Plate of Rotini Pasta With vegetarian pasta sauce top with parmasen
1. Take a clean plate from the cupboard
2. Take as many pasta as you needed.
3. Place it in the microwave and heat it up for 3 minutes
(note: heating a place of pasta depends on the wattage of your microwave.)
4. When the pasta is ready. Take it out of the microwave and place it on the table.
5. Scoop up as many vegetarian pasta sauce as need and mix it with the pasta.
6. Sprinkle some parmasen cheese on top of the pasta
6. Mix it together with the Rotini Pasta With vegetarian pasta sauce
7. Enjoy this wonderful Rotini Pasta With vegetarian pasta sauce top with parmasen cheese.