This is a spaghetti with mozzarella cheese. Very simple to make. When you first make the pasta you would find it hard, but once you make it a couple of times, you would find it easy. Then you can make any pasta of your choice.
I decide to put only mozzarella on the spaghetti, to make it similar to macaroni and cheese. You can put what ever your choice on the spaghetti of your desire. If you are allergy to cheese I suggest you not to try putting cheese on the pasta. The spaghetti with mozzarella is very delicious . Making the spaghetti noodles is just boil till it is tender.
Kids and adults would like this spaghetti with mozzarella cheese. You can have this for lunch or dinner If you can not finish all the pasta, you can leave it in the fridge for 2-4 days or freeze it. Once you want to eat it, just take it out of the freeze and defrost it. This is the delicious plate of spaghetti with mozzarella cheese. It will put a smile on your face knowing how delicious this plate would be. Try the recipe and enjoy!!!
1. In a cupboard, take out a large pan or pot. Fill up with cold water the quantity
spaghetti noodles that you would need.
2. Turn on the stove to high heat.
3. Put a bit of salt in the water and stir to mix in the water.
4. Put the lid on the pan or pot and wait until the water is boil,
5. Once the water is boil, pour in the noddles in the pan or pot and stir.
6. Close the lid and wait until the noddles boil at medium heat for about
7. Once it is boil stir it a few times, so that it will not stick
8. Close the lid and cook it for another 5 min or until it boil with bubble.
9. When it boil with bubble. Open the lid and take a piece of pasta out and taste to
see if it is tender.
10. If the Pasta is not tender, let it cook for a bit more longer until you taste the pasta is tender.
11. When the pasta is cook to the tender texture. Take a strainer and put it in the sink and
pour the pasta in the strainer.
12. Rinse the pasta for 2-3 min with cold water.
14. Take come cold water in a pan and put the noodles back in the pan or pot and then
put it in a strainer to losing the noodles. Easier to take it out.
Plate of spaghetti with mozzarella cheese:
1. In the cupboard take out a plate.
2. Use a tong and take as much spaghetti that you will eat on the plate.
3. Place the plate on the counter or table.
4. In the fridge, take out the package of mozzarella.
5. place the mozzarella on the cutting board. Cut a piece of mozzarella,
the amount you would need for your spaghetti.
6. Take a grant cheese or a knife and make slice into pieces.
7. Spread the cheese all around on top of the spaghetti.
8. Cover the cheese with spaghetti on top.
(note: If you do not cover the cheese with the spaghetti, it will become
hard when you heat it in the microwave.)
9. Take a plastic wrapper and cover the plate of spaghetti with mozzarella
put it in the microwave and heat it for 2-3 minutes.
10. When the spaghetti with mozzarella cheese is ready. Check and feel if the plate is hot
with all the cheese melted. If it’s not hot and not melted, place it in the microwave
and heat it a bit more.
11. Once it is ready. Take it out and place it on the table. Take a fork and mix the spaghetti with
12. Now it is ready to eat.