This is a penne pasta with Pergo pasta sauce and Cheddar cheese. I use an already made pasta sauce from a jar. It is called Pergo pasta sauce. You can find this made Pergo pasta sauce at any supermarket that sells this kind of sauce. It can save you time from making home made pasta sauce.
Cooking penne pasta is very simple. I have the recipe on how to make penne pasta. If you already know how to make penne pasta, it will be an easy task.
Making the plate of pasta, you need to put as muchpenne pasta you will eat on the plate. Take the jar of Pergo pasta sauce. Open the jar and put as much sauce as needed on the spaghetti. Open the package of cheddar cheese and place it on the top of the spaghetti sauce. Another way is tear the cheedar cheese into pieces and place it on top of the pasta and sauce. Put it in the microwave and heat it for 3-4 minutes. Heating time on the microwave depends on the microwave wattage. When ready, take it out. Mix the spaghetti pasta sauce and cheddar cheese. If you do not want to mix the pasta, you can leave it the way it is.
If you are allergic to cheese, I recommend not to put any. You can eat the penne pasta with the pasta sauce or with a soup base. It will still taste delicious.
For the first time you make pasta, you will find it hard. But once you do it a couple of times, you will get the hang of it. Then you can make any pasta of your choice. The sauce is very delicious, and I like it. The pasta sauce is already made from the jar. Simple without having to make the sauce. If you like, you can making your homemade sauce. It will taste delicious and you will be proud of yourself that you made your own pasta sauce.
Kids and adults would like this penne pasta with Pergo pasta sauce and cheddar cheese. You can have this for lunch or dinner. If you cannot finish, you can leave them in the fridge for 2-3 days or freeze them. Once you want to eat it, take it out of the freeze and defrost it. It’s such an easy and delicious plate of penne pasta with Pergo sauce and cheddar cheese. Try the recipe and enjoy.
Penne pasta cooking:
1. In a cupboard, take out a large pan. Fill up the pan with cold water.
2. Turn on the stove to high heat.
3. Sprinkle a bit of salt in the water and stir to mix.
4. Put the lid on the large pan, and wait until the water starts boiling,
5. Once the water starts boiling, pour the penne pasta into the pan stir.
6. Close the lid and wait until the penne pasta starts boiling.
7. When the pasta starts boiling again.
8. Once starts boiling, stir it a few times so that it will not stick. Turn the heat to
9. Close the lid and cook it for another 5 min or until boiled with bubbles.
10. When it’s boiling with bubbles, open the lid and take a piece of pasta out and taste to see if it is tender.
11. If the Pasta is not tender, let it cook for a bit longer until you taste penne pasta tender.
12. When the pasta is cooked to tender texture. Take a strainer and put it in the sink and pour the pasta into the strainer.
13. Rinse the pasta for 2-3 min with cold water.
14. Put some cold water in the pan and pour the penne pasta back into the large pan. Pour it back in the strainer to loosen the penne pasta. This way will be easier to take out the penne pasta.
Making the plate of pasta with pergo sauce and cheddar cheese:
1. In the cupboard, take out a plate.
2. Put as much penne pasta that you will eat onto a plate.
3. Take a jar of Pergo pasta sauce and scoop as much
as you want to eat on the penne pasta.
4. In the fridge, take out a package of cheedar cheese.
5. Open the package and take the cheese out.
6. Tear the cheese into pieces and place it on top of the pasta.
7. Place the plate of penne pasta in the microwave and heat it for 3-4 minutes.
(Note: Heating a plate of pasta depends on the wattage of your microwave.)
8. When the pasta is ready, take it out of the microwave and place it on the table.
9. Take a fork and mix the spaghetti pasta sauce with the cheddar cheese.
10. Now you have penne pasta with Pergo sauce and cheddar cheese.