This is a Greek pita pizza, it is simple and easy to make. Greek pita can be found at a Greek supermarket or any store that would sell Greek pita. It is fun to make your own pizza and put any kind of toppings on it. When you don’t have pizza dough. This can be another way of making pizza.
I decided to put leftover chicken tenderlion wrapped with bacon, but if you don’t like it, you can put regular ham, pepperoni or bacon. I also added some green onions, orange and red peppers to brighten the colours. Bake at 350f (180 degrees) for 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted. It does not take long to bake. You can find the chicken tenderlion with bacon at a supermarket.
Kids and adults would love this Greek pita pizza. Kids can have fun creating their own pizza with their favourite toppings. Once it is baked in the oven, it will taste so delicious that you will want to make some more pizza with the Greek Pita. Everyone will like this idea of making a pizza out of Greek Pita. Try the recipe and enjoy!
1 Greek pita
7-8 pieces of chicken tenderloin
a bit of green onions
2 small orange and red peppers
some cheddar cheese.
1. Preheat oven at 350F (180 degress) until you are ready to bake.
2. Take a greek pita and place it onto a plate.
3. Take out a jar of pergo pasta sauce. Take a spoon and scoop up some pasta sauce and spread it
all around the Greek pita.
4. In the fridge, take left over chicken tenderloin. tear off 7-8 pieces of chicken and spread it
(Note: If you don’t want to use Chicken tenderloin, you can use regular ham, pepperoni or bacon.)
5. In the fridge, take out the square package cheedar cheese and tear it into pieces. Spread the cheese everywhere.
5. In the fridge, take out 2 small orange and red peppers.
6. Cut the peppers in half and cut into small pieces and sprinkle some on top of the Greek pita.
7. In the fridge, take out a bit of green onions and chop into small pieces and place it
everywhere on the tortilla.
8. Put it in the preheat oven oven and bake it at 350F (180 degrees) for 10 minutes or until it the cheese is all melted.
7. Once it is done, take it out and place it on the table.
8. Enjoy this awesome Greek Pita pizza.