A rose salmon is simple to make. It does not contain a lot of work. You can have this salmon in no time. When you come home from work, and you want to make something fast to eat. A rose salmon can be a choice to make because all you do is marinate it and bake it.
When you buy this frozen rose salmon, it comes in a big package. The salmon is mid-size, not very big. As usual, it has two in the package. I decided to make only one salmon and save the other for the next time to eat.
There is usually nothing to clean. There might be a slight bit of some scales to scrape off. Sometimes there would be none, and you don’t even need to clean anything.
T ake a baking tray and prepare parchment paper. Place the salmon on the baking tray. You do not need to add any oil on the baking tray because the oil will come out from the salmon when you bake it in the oven. Before baking the salmon, pre-heat the oven so that it can save a bit of time in baking.
While it is pre-heating, you can marinate the salmon with some garlic powder, salt and a bit of soya sauce. I added some onions on top of the salmon to look nicer. If you do not like the ingredients that I have, you put whatever you like. Some people might like it spicy, and others might not.
Put it in the pre-heat oven and bake it for 17 minutes. When it is done. Take it out of the oven and place it on the table. It is such a simple and easy food to make. Once you make salmon a lot, you will know how fast and easy this salmon can be made.
Kids and adults would love this salmon. You can have this for lunch or dinner. The best combination with this salmon is rice. It will taste so good and delicious. This kind of salmon does not contain any bones. I really like this salmon a lot. You can also have this salmon with some vegetables as a side dish and bread.
You can also use the salmon to make a sandwich with some lettuce and tomatoes. I will taste very good and delicious. This can be another way of eating a salmon. Try making this salmon and you will like it a lot.
Cleaning the rose salmon:
1. Take the package of rose salmon out of the freezer.
2. Open the package. Take the rose salmon out of the package.
3. Rinse the rose salmon with hot water.
4. Take the salmon and scrape off all the scales.
5. Rinse the salmon.
Preparing the onions and green onions:
1. In the bag, take an onion and place it on the cutting board. Cut off the two ends.
2. Peel the skins, and cut the onion in half. Place it on the side and cut it into slices.
3. Place the onions in a bowl and set them aside.
4. In thee fridge, take out some green onions.
5. Rinse the green onions.
6. Place the green onions on a cutting board and cut into small pieces.
7. Place it in a bowl and set it aside.
8. Take a lime and cut it in half.
9. Set the lime aside.
Marinating the salmon:
1. Take a baking tray.
2. Put a parchment paper.
3. Sprinkle some salt, garlic powder and a bit of soya sauce on both sides.
4. Squeeze some lime juice on top of the salmon.
4. Put some onions on top of the salmon.
Baking the salmon:
3. Place the salmon on the baking tray,
4. Turn on the oven and pre-heat the oven at 350F (180 degrees) until it is hot.
5. Put the baking tray of salmon into the a pre-heat oven.
6. Bake it for 17 minutes.
7. When the time is ready, Sprinkle some green onions on top of the salmon.
(Note: You can leave it in the oven until you are ready to eat, to keep the salmon warm.)
8. Once you are ready to eat, Use a kitchen mitten and take out the tray of salmon and place
it on the table.