Broccoli with lunch meat is so simple to make. The creation of the dish looks so colourful. Being creative in making a dish can make you very happy. I decided to make something different by putting the lunch meat at an angle at the bottom plate and some broccoli around the lunch meat.
Before cooking the broccoli, you need to remove the hard part from the bottom of the stem. Removing the strips hard part will make the broccoli to be not crunchy. If you like it crunch, you can leave it the way it is. I prefer to eat it tender because easier to chew. I use the can of lunch meat and pan-fry it until both sides are golden brown on low heat.
Keep an eye on the lunch meat because they cook fast.
Kids and adults would love this dish. The best way to cook it is to a tender texture easier for kids to eat. The best combination is rice. When you eat the broccoli and lunch meat, it will taste so good that you want to have more. When you make a lot, you can have them throughout the day without thinking about what to eat on that day. Once you eat and try my creative dish making, you like it. Try the recipe and enjoy.
Preparation the broccoli:
1. Take the broccoli out of the fridge. Remove from bag.
2. Rinse the broccoli’s
3. Place the broccoli on the cutting board and cut it in half.
4. Separate the broccoli and place it directly into the sink.
5. Take a knife, and peel the end hard part strips off the broccoli to prevent crunchy.
(Note: If you like it crunchy, and hard you can leave it the way it is.)
6. When you see big pieces of broccoli that are not separated, cut the broccoli into broccoli pieces.
7. When it’s done separating, Place it into a mixing bowl.
8.Rinse the broccoli, pour the water into the sink and set it aside.
Preparing the onions:
1. In the bag, take an onion. Peel the onion skin.
2. Place it on the cutting board.
3. Cut the onion in half. Place it on the side and cut it into slices.
Preparation the lunch meat:
1. In the cupboard, take out a can of lunch meat
2. Rinse the can top very clean and wipe it clean with a clean cloth.
3. Remove the opening key from the can.
4. You will feel a bump on the can, use the key and open the can.
5. Place the open can on the cutting board, slowly use a knife and take the lunch meat out of the can.
6. Cut the lunch meat on the side and cut it into rectangle pieces and set it aside.
Pan frying the lunch meat:
1. In the cupboard, take out a non-stick frying pan and place it on the stove.
2. Turn the heat to medium-low.
3. When the pan is hot, put in some oil.
4. Use a tong and place all the lunch meat into the frying pan.
5. Turn the heat to low.
6. When one side is golden brown, turn it to the other side and cook until golden brown. The lunch meat does not have to be fully 7. golden brown.
(Note: Keep an eye on the lunch meat because they cook fast. )
8. Once it’s done frying on the pan, turn off the heat. Place it onto a plate and set it aside.
Stir frying the broccoli:
1. In the cupboard, take a large pan and place it on the stove.
2. Turn the heat to high
3. When the pan is hot, put in some oil.
4. Take the bowl of onion and pour the onions into the frying pan. Use a wooden spatula and stir the onions until done.
5. Put the bowl of broccoli into the pan, and stir a bit.
6. Sprinkle some garlic powder, salt, and pour some light soya sauce.
7. Stir a few times.
8. Pour in some water into the large pan and close the lid. Let it cook for a few minutes.
9. When the water starts to boil, let it continue boiling for 2-3 minutes.
10. Open the lid. Take a knife or a long toothpick, put it into the broccoli. If you feel the broccoli is tender, that means it is ready. If it’s not, cook it a bit longer. Another way, take a piece of broccoli and taste if it’s tender.
11. Once the broccoli is tender, turn the large pan heat off, and set it aside.
Making the plate of broccoli with lunch meat:
1. Take out a clean plate.
2. Use a tong and place all the lunch meat at an angle around the bottom plate.
3. Take some broccoli and place it around the top of the lunch meat on the side plate.
(Note: Leave the lunch meat showing, so that you can see some lunch meat and it will look nicer.
4. Whatever is left un-use, put it onto a bowl and set it on the table.
5. Now you have broccoli with lunch meat.