This boiled broccoli is very simple to make, and it does not take long. The broccoli can out so perfectly. Look at how green it came out after boiling from the water. It’s very delicious. I like this dish a lot.
I like this dish a lot.
When you wash the broccoli, you can peel off the strips at the bottom of the stem, so that when you boil the broccoli it will become tender. The broccoli cooks fast in boiling water.
This dish goes well with rice or noodles whichever you choose as your desire. I recommend making the broccoli tender easier for the kids to eat. If you are a vegetarian person, this plate of broccoli will be the perfect dish to make. Eating green vegetables is very healthy. Eating green vegetables is good for your health. The best combination that goes well with this dish is rice or noodles. Whatever you choose as your desire. You can have this for lunch or dinner. If you cannot finish the broccoli’s you can put it in the fridge and have it the next day. A plate of boiling broccoli is very healthy. You can easily make this plate of broccoli. Try the recipe and enjoy.
Preparation the broccoli:
1. In the fridge, take out broccoli and remove it from the bag.
2. Rinse the broccoli’s
3. Place the broccoli’s on the cutting board and cut it in half.
4. Separate the broccoli’s and place it directly into the sink.
5.Cut the end stem hard part strips off the broccoli’s to prevent the broccoli from being crunchy.
(Note: If you like it crunchy and hard, you can leave it the way it is.)
6. When you see big pieces of broccoli’s, cut the broccoli into broccoli pieces.
7. When it’s done separating, rinse the broccoli’s and set them aside.
1. In the cupboard, take out a large pan.
2. Place on the stove.
3. Pour some cold water into the large pan. If there is not enough water, you can add more.
(Note: Add just the right amount of water that you need to boil the broccoli.)
4. Turn on the heat to high and cover the lid.
5. Wait for about 10 minutes or until the water is boiling.
6. When the water is boiling, put the broccoli into the large pan and cover the lid.
7. Wait for the broccoli to boil up again.
8. Let it continue boiling for 2-3 minutes.
9. Open the lid. Take a knife or a long toothpick. Put it into the broccoli. If you feel the broccoli is tender that means it is ready. If it’s not, cook for another 2-3 minutes.
10. Turn off the heat.
11. Place it on a plate and place it on the table.