This ham fried rice topped with green onions is simple to make. It is not too hard and does not contain a lot of work. I used leftover rice. If you like you can use fresh rice.
When cooking the fried rice in the frying pan, it smells so good. I decided to put some soya sauce to have some seasoning sauce in the fried rice.
I used 4 ingredients for the fried rice to make simple fried rice. I decided to use ham to have some meat in the fried rice. I added a few green onions to brighten the colour.
The cooking time will take a bit longer. If you do not like using ham, you can use any of your choice ingredients in the fried rice. Cook the fried rice until it is the rice texture of your desire. Once it is ready, put it on a plate. sprinkle a bit more green onions on the top to make the dish look nicer.
All kids and your family will love this fried rice. It is very delicious, and I like it a lot. You can have this for lunch or dinner. If you can not finish it, you can have it the next day. This is a good fried rice choice to make. Try the recipe and enjoy.
1. In the fridge, take the ham. Open the package. Cut 2-4 pieces of ham.
2. Cut the ham into small pieces. Place it onto a bowl and set it aside.
3. Take 2 pieces of green onions. Wash the green onions.
4. Cut into small pieces.
5. Take an onion. Use a knife peeler and peel the skin.
6. Cut the onions in half. Place the onion on the side and cut it into slices.
7. Chop into small pieces.
8. Use the leftover rice or fresh rice. Use as much rice as you need depending on how many people will be eating.
(Note: Using leftover rice makes good fried rice.)
1. Take a non-stick pan out of the cupboard and place it on the stove.
2. Turn the heat to medium-low.
3. When the pan gets hot, Put some oil. Twirl the pan around to have oil evenly around the pan.
4. Put the onions in the pan and stir until done.
5. Put the bowl of rice on the pan. Use a cooking spatula and stir the
6. rice for 2-4 min.
( Note: The rice cooking time depends on if you use leftover or fresh rice.)
7. Pour some soya sauce and mix.
8. Close the lid for a few seconds.
9. Open the lid, and put some ham and green onions, and stir to mix.
10. Close the lid again and let it cook itself for a few seconds.
11. Take some fried and taste the fried rice to see if the fried rice is ready. If it’s not, it needs to cook a bit longer.
12. Once the fried rice is ready. Pour it onto a plate and sprinkle some green onions on top of the fried rice.