This stir fry purple cabbage is the easiest recipe to make and not to hard. I decide to make the cabbage because it is good for the health. This purple cabbage is good for the eyes and it has vitamin A and helps improves vision. The purple Cabbage can also help reduce the risk of breast cancer, colon and rectal cancer.
This purple cabbages needs to be cook until is a tender texture. You can also cook it to a crunchy texture. When cooking, you add some salt, soya sauce and garlic powder, to have more flavour and taste better. Put in some water and close the lid to cook at low medium heat until it is the texture of your desire.
How do you know when it is tender, by taking a piece and trying it. Once it is tender that is how you know it is ready. The best combination that goes well with the cabbages would be with rice or noodles. which ever you choose as your desire. Making a purple cabbage vegetarian dish is very healthy because it does not contain any meat inside.
Kids and adult would love this cabbages a lot. It is good for the eyes and health. This is a fast dish to make and you can have this for dinner in no time. If you have never eaten a purple cabbage, you can give it a try to see if you like it or not. This purple cabbage is similar to a green cabbage. I like eating this cabbage a lot. It is very tasty. of you like you can put meat with this dish of cabbage to make a combination. I decide to make only a purple cabbage vegetarian dish. If you are a vegetarian, this is a choice of a dish to make. Give this recipe atry and enjoy.
1. In the fridge take out the purple cabbage and place it on a cutting board.
2. Cut the purple cabbage in half.
3. Use a slice cutter and cut the cabbage into pieces directly into a bowl, the amount you need to eat.
4. Rinse the cabbages
4. Peel the 2 garlic’s skins. Cut the garlic’s into pieces and set it aside.
1. In the cupboard take out a pan and put it in the stove.
2. Turn on the heat high.
3. when the pan is hot, put some oil.
4. Put in the chop garlic’s in the pan.
5. Stir until it is almost done.
6. Put in the cabbage in the pan and stir for a bit.
7. Add in salt, light soya sauce, and garlic powder
8. stir to mix.
9. Take some tap water and pour it into the pan.
10. close the lid and let it cook for a couple of minutes at low medium heat, until the texture is tender.
12. Open the lid and take a piece of cabbage and taste to see if the cabbage are tender. If
the cabbage is not tender, you need to cook it a bit longer.
13. When the cabbage is tender and all cook, turn off the heat.
14. Take a plate or a container and scoop up all the stir fry purple cabbage and place it on the table.