This is a steam chicken leg. It’s very delicious and simple to make. Look at how the chicken leg is top with a bit of gingers. I decide to make a steam chicken leg because I like to eat chicken. I have the recipe how to make the steam chicken leg. It came out of the steamer perfectly. I like it. Steaming food is very healthy.
Kids and adults would like this steam chicken leg. The best combination that goes well would be with rice. With all the chicken sauce, you can mix in the rice. You can have this for lunch and dinner. Once you eat this chicken leg, you will know how amazing this chicken would taste.Try the recipe and enjoy.
1. Put on a pair of dishwasher gloves
2. Take the chicken out of the package
3. Wash the chicken.
4. Take out a pair of kitchen scissors. Cut out some of the fatty skins from the chicken. It’s mostly from the butt part.
5. Cut off the end part of the bone.
6. Take out all the dirty stuff in the chicken.
7. Rinse the chicken.
8. If you see there are still some dirty, clean it some more.
9. Put some salt all around the chicken.
10. Rub it all around, so it would not stink.
11. Rinse the chicken again.
12. Put the chicken in a plastic bowl to let the water out.
Preparing the plate of the chicken leg for cooking:
1. In the cupboard, take out a plate and put the chicken leg onto a plate.
2. Take ginger and peel the skin. Cut it into slices.
3. Put some sliced ginger on the chicken leg and set it aside.
1. In the cupboard, take a steamer pot and place it on the stove.
2. Put some water and a wire rack.
3. Turn on the heat to high. Wait until the water is boiling.
4. When the water is boiling, open the lid. Use a clip holder place the plate of the chicken leg into the steamer. Close the lid.
Cook the Chicken leg at medium-low for 25 minutes.
5. When the time is ready. Take a knife and insert it in the middle part to check any blood coming out. If you see blood coming out, you need to cook it a bit longer.
5. Put the knife in the chicken leg again and see no more blood coming out, which means it is ready.
6. Turn the heat off. Take the plate chicken leg out of the steamer and place it on the table.