This is a baked turkey meat. The turkey meat is from turkey. I used the leftover turkey meat from the freezer. You have to take it out and defrost it in the microwave. Different microwave wattage defrosting time can be different.
I decided to marinate the turkey meat. I put some salt, garlic powder and soya sauce in it. I also added some flour to coat the turkey meat to have a better taste. I used a fork or a tong to mix everything well.
I pre-heat the oven until it is hot. I take a baking tray and place a parchment paper on top. I used a tong and put the marinated turkey meat on the baking tray. Once the oven is hot, I put the baking try of turkey meat into the oven and bake it for 18 minutes.
The turkey meat smells so good when baking in the oven. It will make you feel hungry. It will taste so good and delicious. When the turkey meat is done baking. Take out the tray of turkey meat. Place the turkey meat onto a cutting board and cut into pieces. Take a glass plate and place all the turkey meat nicely onto the glass plate.
Kids and adults would love this dish a lot. This is such a delicious plate of turkey meat. You can have this for lunch or dinner. The best combination that goes well with this dish is rice or noodles. I like this dish a lot. If you have never baked turkey meat in an oven before, you can give it a try.
Another way of eating the turkey meat is making a sandwich with some lettuce, tomatoes and any sauce of your choice. This can be a very good choice of a dish to make and the way you like to eat it. Weather is with rice, noodles or make a sandwich. Try the recipe and enjoy.
Preparing the turkey meat:
1. Take out the leftover frozen turkey meat from the freezer.
2. Remove the wrapper and put it onto a plate.
3. Put it in the microwave and defrost it.
(Note: Different microwave wattage heating time can be different.)
4. When it is ready, take the turkey meat out of the microwave.
5. Put it onto a counter and set it aside.
Marinating the turkey meat:
1. Take a tong and put the turkey meat into a mixing bowl.
2. Put some salt and garlic powder. Use a fork and mix it well.
3. Put a bit of oil and soya sauce and mix well.
4. Coat the turkey meat with some flour everywhere and mix until you see no more flour.
5. When it is all marinated. Set the bowl aside.
Baking the turkey meat:
1. Preheat the oven at 350F (175 degrees) until the oven is hot.
2. Take a baking tray. Put a parchment paper.
3. Put the turkey meat onto the baking tray.
4. Put the tray of turkey meat into a preheat oven and bake for 18 minutes.
5. When it is ready, take out the turkey meat and set it side.
Making the plate of turkey meat:
1. Take a glass plate.
2. Put the turkey meat on a cutting board.
3. Cut the turkey into pieces.
4. Place the turkey meat nicely onto the glass plate.
5. Now you have a plate of baked turkey meat.