A vegetarian dish that is very healthy to eat. I decided to use only one kind of vegetable to make this dish. I used 3 zucchini, which can be a simple dish to make.
First, I wash the zucchini with a clean cloth. I put the knife at an angle and cut the zucchini while turning it into pieces. Not too big or small. Just the right size. I stir-fried the zucchini in a large pan with some onions, to have more flavour. I added some salt, garlic powder and light soya sauce. Cook the zucchini until they are a bit crunchy and tender. Easier to eat. It does not take long to cook. I added water to cook faster to become a bit crunchy and tender. At the end of the cooking, when water starts boiling. Put some flour to coat the zucchini, so that you can have some sauce.
Kids and adults would love this stir-fried zucchini. It is very delicious and tastes good. With a bowl of rice, to eat with this zucchini, it can be a good combination. The colour of the dish came out so beautiful. I like it a lot. When you have an idea of what to make out of one vegetable, it can be a fun task. Cooking can be a fun thing to do. I like making stir-fried zucchini. Try the recipe and enjoy.
Preparation of the zucchini:
1. In the fridge, take 3 pieces of zucchini. If you feel that the zucchini is slippy, rinse with water and rub the zucchini with a cloth.
2. Place the zucchini on the cutting board and cut off 2 end parts.
3. Take a knife and place it at an angle. While in each turn, cut the zucchini into pieces and put it directly into a mixing bowl.
(Note: Do not cut the zucchini too small or big. Just the right size. )
4. Set the bowl of zucchini aside.
Preparing the onions:
1. Take an onion. Use a knife peeler and peel the onion skin.
2. Place it on the cutting board. Cut it in half, place it on the side and cut it into slices.
3. Put all the onions into a bowl and set it aside.
In the cupboard, take a frying pan and place it on the stove.
2. Turn on the heat to high and put in some oil.
3. Put the onions into the pan and stir until it is almost ready.
4. Put the thick pieces of zucchini’s into the large pan. Stir a bit
5. Put some water in some water and close the lid.
6. When the water starts boiling, let it cook for a few seconds.
(Note: Keep an eye on the zucchini because they can cook fast.)
7. Open the lid. Sprinkle some salt, garlic powder and pour a bit of light soya sauce. Stir to mix.
8. When the bottom large pan starts to boil again.
9. Take a piece of zucchini and taste if it’s a bit crunchy and tender.
10. When it is a bit crunchy and tender, that means it is ready. If not, needs to cook it a bit longer.
11. Put some flour and stir until there is no more flour showing.
(Note: Putting flour can coat the zucchini and have some sauce.
12. Turn the heat off. Pour the zucchini on a plate and place it on the table