These pork chops are simple to make, and it does not take long. When you buy pork chops straight from the supermarket, you can cook it right away, and it saves time. If you already have pork chops in the freezer. You need to defrost it in the microwave. It can take a bit longer. Different microwave defrost timing can be different.
When marinating the pork chops, I put salt, garlic powder and soya sauce. I toss the bowl to mix. I added some flour. When tossing the bowl to mix, ensure all the flour is coated everywhere. Marinating has a better taste than without it. You can also marinate the pork chops the night before to have a better taste of the flavour texture. If you like, you can marinate the pork chops to spicy seasoning flavour.
When the pork chops are put into a frying pan, you can hear a sizzling sound. It smells so good and makes you very hungry. Pan fried the pork chops on each side for 5 minutes. It will cook fast. If you cook it for too long, it will be tough. When you press on the pork and it is hard, that means it is ready. Also, make sure it is well-done and not tough.
This time I did not make any sauce. I made it plain, topped with some green onions. I decided to put some green onions to make the dish look nicer.
Kids and adults would love these pork chops. You can cut the pork chops into pieces and make a sandwich. You can also eat the pork chops with rice and some vegetables on the side. I really like this dish, and it is very tasty. This can be a choice dish to make when you have no idea what to make on that day. Try the recipe and enjoy.
Marinating the pork chops:
1. Take a package of pork chops
2. Open the package. Take as many pork chops as you need.
3. Raise pork chops.
4. Put the pork chops in a mixing bowl. Marinates with some salt, garlic powder, and light soya sauce. Toss the bowl to mix . Then add some flours and make sure it coated everywhere and mix until you see no more flour.
5. When all mixed set the mixing bowl aside.
6. If you already have pork chops in the freezer, you can take them out the night before and put them in the fridge to thaw.
1. Take a non-stick frying pan out of the cupboard and place it on the stove.
2. Turn on the heat to medium
3. When the pan is hot, add in some oil.
4. Turn the heat to medium
5. Use a tong and put the pork chops into a pan.
6. Close the lid and cook one side for 5 minutes.
7. Open the lid and take a tong and turn the pork chops over to the other side and cook for another 5 minutes.
(Note: If you cook the pork chops to long it will be tough.)
8. Make sure there are no pink or blood coming out.
9. When the pork chops are all done cooking
10. Take a tong and place it all nicely onto a plate and place it on the table.
11. Take green onions out of the fridge. Wash and cut into small pieces.
12. Sprinkle some green onions on top of the pork chops