This is a vegetable soup. I decided to use an instant pot to make this soup because it is fast and does not take long. If you make it from a stove, it can take longer. It is very simple to make it from an instant pot.
After a long day at work, and you want to make this kind of soup, all you need to do is take 4-5 potatoes. Peel the skin. Place it in soaking water and soak it for 5 minutes. Place the knife at an angle and cut it to pieces. Take celery, cut the leaves off. Take a knife and place it on the top of the celery at an angle and peel some strips off. If you use your hand and break it in half, you will still be able to take off the strips. It can prevent having crunchy celery. Take 3 carrots. Peel the skin. Cut the 2 end parts off. Rinse the carrots. Place the carrots on a cutting board and cut into pieces. Place it onto a bowl and set it aside. Take 2-3 pieces of corn. Peel the skin and cut into pieces. Use any kind of tomatoes. Rinse and cut into pieces. You can cut the tomatoes into any kind of shape of your desire.
Fill the instant pot with water, put in the corn and cook for 30 minutes to have the flavour taste of the soup. Then put everything in the instant pot. Press the manual button and cook for 25 minutes. 25 minutes finish once, it will release the pressure of the value. Once done, and the gray thing drops to the bottom. Put in the potatoes. Press the saute button and wait until the soup starts to boil. When it starts boiling. Wait for 10-15 minutes. Use a knife to see if it goes through. Once it goes through, that means it is ready to eat.
This soup is very delicious, and I like it a lot. It’s very convenient when you have an instant pot. It saves time.
Kids and adults would love this soup a lot. You can have this soup for lunch or dinner. The best combination that goes well with this soup would be noodles. If you cannot finish the soup, you can leave it in the instant pot and reheat it the next day. This is the best and fastest way to make soup with an instant pot. If you have an instant pot, try this recipe and enjoy it.
Preparing of corn:
1. Take corn and peel the skins
2. Place the corns on a cutting board and cut into pieces.
3. Put it in bowl and set it aside.
Cooking the corn in an instant pot:
1. Put some water into the instant pot.
2. Put in the pieces of corn into the instant pot.
3. Press the manual and set the time for 30 minutes.
(Note: cooking the corn first will bring the flavour taste of the soup.)
4. When ready, Just leave it in the instant pot.
Preparing the potatoes:
1. In the bag of potatoes, take 5 potatoes out of the bag and put them in a mixing bowl.
2. Take a knife peeler and peel the potatoes skins. Each potatoes, that is peeled, put in the mixing bowl.
3. Soak it in water for a few minutes. Pour the bowl of water out of the sink.
4. Place the potatoes on a cutting board. Cut the potatoes into big pieces.
5. Place it back into the mixing bowl and set them aside.
(Note: Rinsing the potatoes will take out the potatoes taste.)
Preparing the carrots:
1. In the fridge, take out 2-3 pieces of carrots.
2. Use a knife peeler and peel the skins.
3. Cut off the 2 ends.
4. Rinse the carrots.
5. Place the carrots on the cutting board and cut into pieces.
6. Put the carrots into a bowl and set it aside.
Cleaning and preparing the celery:
1. In the fridge, take out the celery.
2. Peel off as much celery as you needed to eat. What is left over, put it back in the bag and place it in the fridge.
3. Place the celery on a cutting board, cut the end parts and some leaves. Wash each celery.
4. Take a knife, place it on the top of the celery at an angle and peel some strips off.
(Note: Peeling the strips from the celery will prevent the celery from being very crunchy.)
5. Continue the same steps for the rest of the celery.
6. Cut the celery into pieces. Make sure the pieces are cut into the same size to be cooked and finished at the same time.
7. Put it all into a bowl and rinse it. Then pour out the water from the bowl and set it aside.
Preparing the tomato:
1. Take out 2-3 tomatoes.
2. Rinse the tomatoes.
3. Place the tomatoes into a cutting board and cut into pieces.
4. Place it into a bowl and set it aside.
Cooking in an instant pot:
1. continue using the instant pot.
2. Put in the celery, tomatoes, and carrots.
4. Close the lid. Press the manual button and set the time to 25 minutes.
5. Once 25-minute finish. It will release the pressure of the value.
(Note: Don’t open the lid of the pressure cooker, while it is pressuring-cooking or it will explode.)
6. Once done and the gray thing drops to the bottom, put in the potatoes.
7. Press saute button and let it bring to a boil. Let it boil for 10 minutes. Use a knife to check if the knife through the potatoes and tender. If it is tender and goes through that means it is ready. Then press cancel/off.
8. Now soup is ready to eat