This is a spaghetti pasta with pergo pasta sauce and parmansen cheese. I use an already made pasta sauce from a jar. It is called pergo pasta sauce. You can already already find this made pergo pasta sauce at any store or supermarket that sells this kind of sauce.
Cooking the spaghetti noodles is very simple. I have the recipe on how to make the sphaghetti noodles. If you already know how to make spaghetti noodles, it will be an easy task.
Making the plate of pasta, you just need to put as much spaghetti as needed on the plate. Take the jar of pergo pasta sauce. Open the jar and put as much sauce as needed on the spaghetti. Put it in the microwave and heat it up for 3-4 minutes. Heating time on the microwave depends on the microwave wattage. When ready, take it out. Mix the pasta sauce and spaghetti together. Sprinkle some parmansen cheese and mix it together.If you do not like this kind of cheese, you can put any kind of cheese of your choice. If you are allergic to cheese, I recommend you not to put any. Look at how colourful the sauce and the parmansen cheese when it is mixed together.
For the first time you make pasta, you will find it hard. But once you do it a couple of times, you will get the hang of it. Then you can make any pasta of your choice. The sauce is very delicious, and I like it. The pasta sauce is already made from the jar. Easy and simple. It saves time from making sauce. Making your own sauce can taste better too!
Kids and adults would like this kind of spaghetti pasta with pergo pasta sauce and parmansen cheese. You can have this for lunch or dinner. If you cannot finish it, you can leave it in the fridge for 2-3 days or freeze it. Once you want to eat it, just take it out of the freeze and defrost it. It’s such a delicious plate of pasta. Try the recipe and enjoy.
1. In a cupboard, take out a large pan or pot. Fill up with cold water the quantity
spaghetti noodles that you would need.
2. Turn on the stove to high heat.
3. Put a bit of salt in the water and stir to mix in the water.
4. Put the lid on the pan or pot and wait until the water is boil,
5. Once the water is boil, pour in the noddles in the pan or pot and stir.
6. Close the lid and wait until the noddles boil at medium heat for about
7. Once it is boil stir it a few times, so that it will not stick
8. Close the lid and cook it for another 5 min or until it boil with bubble.
9. When it boil with bubble. Open the lid and take a piece of pasta out and taste to
see if it is tender.
10. If the Pasta is not tender, let it cook for a bit more longer until you taste the pasta is tender.
11. When the pasta is cook to the tender texture. Take a strainer and put it in the sink and
pour the pasta in the strainer.
12. Rinse the pasta for 2-3 min with cold water.
14. Take come cold water in a pan and put the noodles back in the pan or pot and then
put it in a strainer to losing the noodles. Easier to take it out.
Making the plate of pasta with pergo pasata sauce and parmesan cheese:
1. In the cupboard, take a plate.
2. Put as many Spaghetti pasta as you want to eat into a plate.
3. Take a jar of pergo pasta sauce and scoop as much as you want to eat on the Spaghetti.
4.Place it in the microwave and heat it for 3 minutes.
(Note: Heating a place of pasta depends on the wattage of your microwave.)
5. When the pasta is ready, take it out of the microwave and place it on the table.
6. Mix it with the sauce pasta with the parmesan cheese.
7. Sprinkle some parmesan cheese on top of the pasta.