This spinach with scrambled eggs is very simple to make. I decided to use frozen spinach to mix in with the egg mixture. You can also make it into an omelette, But I break the eggs into pieces and made it into a stir-fried dish instead. I have the recipe at the bottom on how to prepare and make this spinach with scrambled eggs.
Look at how beautiful the dish came out after stir-frying from the frying pan. It is very colourful, and the spinach with scrambled eggs makes a good combination dish. I like this dish a lot.
Kids and adults would love this dish a lot. You can have this for lunch or dinner. The best combination that goes well with this dish is rice. The spinach and scrambled eggs that you mix in with the rice. Very delicious and tasty. The easiest dish that you can try and make. Enjoy.
Preparation of the spinach:
1. In the freezer, take out the package of frozen spinach.
2. In the package, take as much spinach as needed to cook and place it onto a strainer.
3. Close the package of spinach and place it back into the freezer.
4. Rinse the spinach and put it over a bowl so the water will not drip everywhere. Then set it aside.
Preparing the eggs:
1. Take 4 eggs out of the fridge.
2. Crack the 4 eggs into a bowl.
3. Pour a bit of milk to make the eggs smoother.
4. Beat the eggs using a teeth knife and mix well.
(Note: using a teeth knife can beat the eggs evenly.)
5. When all mixed, set the bowl of egg mixture aside.
Preparing the onions and gingers
1. In the bag, take an onion. Use a knife peeler and peel the onion skin.
2. Place it on the cutting board.
3. Cut the onion in half. Place it on the side and cut it into slices. Then cut it into small pieces.
4. In a bag, take ginger.
5. Place it on a cutting board. Use a knife peeler and peel the skins
6. Cut the ginger into sliced pieces and set it aside.
1. Take a non-stick frying pan out of the cupboard, and place it on the stove.
2. Turn the heat to medium-low.
3. When the pan is hot, put in some oil.
4. Put in the onion and ginger and stir until done.
5. Take the frozen spinach strainer and put the spinach into the frying pan. Close the lid and let it cook by itself until the spinach is no longer frozen in the frying-pan.
6. Open the lid. Once the spinach is no longer frozen in the frying pan, stir the spinach.
7. Sprinkle some salt, garlic powder and pour a bit of light soy sauce. Stir to mix.
8. Pour the egg mixture into the frying pan and turn the heat to low.
9. Close the lid and let it cook for a bit.
10. Open the lid and when you see no more egg mixture liquid, stir the
scramble eggs and the spinach together.
(Note: keep an eye on the eggs because they cook fast. Make sure they do not get burn.)
11. Let the egg and spinach cook by themselves until it is well-done.
12. Once done, turn off the heat. Scoop up all the egg and spinach into a plate and place it on the table.