This is the easiest recipe to make and not too hard. This is the healthiest dish you can make by steaming the tofu. This time I decided to put some Chinese preserve black beans to make it look more beautiful and tasty.
The tofu’s are very soft and tasty. You can find the Chinese preserve black beans at a Chinese supermarket. This is a good combination that goes with rice. I really like this dish a lot. You can also have this tofu with noodles. It will also taste good.
Kids and adults will love this tofu a lot since it is a healthy steam recipe. If you do not want to put any Chinese preserve black beans, you can eliminate them. You can just put some onions and green onions on the top to look nice. This is the easiest steam tofu to make. Try the recipe and enjoy.
Preparing the Chinese preserve black bean:
1. In the cupboard take out a bowl
2. In the bag take out a hand full of Chinese preserve black bean and put it in the bowl.
3. put some cold water.
4. Put it in the microwave and heat it up, until the water is boiling up.
5. Take it out of the microwave.
6. Take a strainer and pour all the Chinese preserve black beans to drain the water.
7. Rinse with cold water and place it back into the bowl .
8. Cut up some garlic into small pieces and put in the Chinese preserve black beans
9. Use the end knife and pound the Chinese preserve black beans and garlic.
(make sure all the pieces are pound into small pieces.)
10. When it is all done, set it aside.
Preparing the slice onion:
1. In the bag, take an onion and place it on the cutting board. Cut off the two ends.
2. Peel the skins, and cut the onion in half.
3. Take a slice cutter and make sure the knife is attached to the slice cutter.
4. Slice the onions directly into a mixing bowl.
5. Set the mixing bowl aside.
Preparation the tofu and plate:
1. Take a package of firm tofu out of the fridge.
2. Open the package and drain all the water.
3. Raise all the tofu .
4. Take out a cutting board and knife. Place the tofu on a cutting board
and cut the tofu into square pieces.
5. Separate the tofu’s onto a cutting board and marinate both sides with some garlic powder, soya sauce, turmeric, and some flour.
6. Place all the marinated tofu all around the plate slanted on the side. Then place the rest in the middle.
7. Put all the Chinese preserve black beans on top of the tofu, by separating it everywhere around the tofu.
8. Topped some slice onions on top of the tofu.
1. Take a large pan out of the cupboard and fill it up with water and turn the heat to high.
2. Put a wire rack in the pan.
3. Wait until the water is boiling. When the water starts boiling, put the plate of tofu in the steamer.
4. Steam the tofu for 12 minutes.
5. When the Chinese preserve tofu with onions is ready, Use a plate clipper and take the tofu out of the steamer
and place it on the table.
6. Enjoy this wonderful steam tofu.