This stir-fried Chinese green radish with red peppers is very delicious and simple to make. Green radish is a type of Chinese radish that can be bought at a Chinese supermarket.
I decided to use a slice cutter and slice the green radish into pieces, which can be easier to cook. When cooking the Chinese green radish, it can take longer to cook until they are a tender texture. I added a bit of water to let it cook until they are tender. Stir the green radish in the large pan sometimes. Close the lid. When water starts boiling, let it sit and cook by itself for a few minutes. Open the lid. Sprinkle some salt, garlic powder and pour a bit of soya sauce and stir. Take a piece and taste if it’s tender. Once tender, pour the red peppers. Stir to mix. Put some flour, to coat the Chinese green radish with red peppers to have some sauce at the bottom. Stir to mix. Now the stir-fried Chinese green radish with red peppers is ready to eat.
Kids and adults would love this dish a lot. The dish of the colour is so beautiful with the red peppers to combine with the Chinese green radish. If you have never tried a Chinese green radish, then you should give this a try. I really like this dish a lot.
The best combination with this dish is rice. You can mix the Chinese green radish with red peppers in the rice. It will taste so good. This is a very good dish to make. If you are a vegetarian, this can be a perfect dish to make. When you have no idea what to make that day, you can consider making this stir-fried Chinese green radish with red peppers. Try the recipe and enjoy.
Preparing the green radish:
1. Take a green radish from the fridge.
2. Rinse the green radish.
3. Take a knife peeler and peel the skin.
4. Take a slice cutter and make sure the knife is attached to the slice cutter.
5. Slice the green radish into strips and put it directly into a mixing bowl.
6. Once green radish is done slicing. Set the mixing bowl aside.
Preparing red peppers
1. In the fridge, take out a red pepper.
2. Rinse the red pepper.
3. Cut the red pepper in half.
4. Take the other half of red pepper, wrap it with a plastic wrapper and place it in the fridge.
5. Place the red peppers on a cutting board. Cut a couple of red peppers and cut into small pieces.
Put it into a bowl and set it aside.
1. Take a large pan and put it on the stove.
2. Turn the heat to high.
3. When the pan is hot, put in some oil.
4. Put the onions and stir until done.
5. Pour the Chinese green radish into the large pan and stir a bit.
6. Sprinkle some salt, garlic powder and a bit of light soya sauce.
7. Stir to mix.
8. Pour in some water. Close the lid.
9. When the water starts boiling, let it cook for a couple of minutes.
10. Open the lid stir a bit. Take a piece of green radish and taste if tender. If not, you need to cook it a bit longer.
11. When the Chinese green radish is cook to tender, Pour in the red peppers.
12. Stir to mix.
13. Put some flour and stir until you see no more flour showing.
(Note: Putting flour can coat the water to have a sauce base.)
14. When the water starts boiling again. Chinese green radish is tender that means it is ready.
15. Turn the heat off. Take a plate and pour all the Chinese green radish with red peppers onto a plate and place it on the table.